No announcement yet.

Michael Savage among 'least wanted' people in Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    Three fair points. Britain has the BNP too, there is nothing as racist with that much power in the USA.
    You probably do, because the BNP have virtually no power in Britain. They have one or two seats on a few small town councils. They are largely mocked and hated in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
      You probably do, because the BNP have virtually no power in Britain. They have one or two seats on a few small town councils. They are largely mocked and hated in Britain.
      I have seen a couple members of the BNP party on this forum. Rocky is one of them. BNP council members may not be the majority but if they represent themselves it is because their are people who hold similar views. The KKK might have their party soon over hear so don't feel to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
        I have seen a couple members of the BNP party on this forum. Rocky is one of them. BNP council members may not be the majority but if they represent themselves it is because their are people who hold similar views. The KKK might have their party soon over hear so don't feel to bad.
        It's true to say that they have more supporters than power, but I still don't think they have nearly enough to even gain a minister in this country. I think it's fair to say that their supporters are fairly vocal on the internet, because they can't be held accountable for what they say and because what they say is usuallly pig-ignorant or offensive, people tend to notice them.

How close are the KKK to having a party?

Comment

It's true to say that they have more supporters than power, but I still don't think they have nearly enough to even gain a minister in this country. I think it's fair to say that their supporters are fairly vocal on the internet, because they can't be held accountable for what they say and because what they say is using pig-ignorant or offensive, people tend to notice them.

How close are the KKK to having a party?
          That was a bit of banter, but I am sure there are a few to many citizens that don't want a black president as the leader of their country and would love a political platform to voice opinions from. Then again, they could just use a radio show like Limbough......

Comment

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...1466-23541361/

There are a few more stories that talk about BNP gaining more power as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
              That was a bit of banter, but I am sure there are a few to many citizens that don't want a black president as the leader of their country and would love a political platform to voice opinions from. Then again, they could just use a radio show like Limbough......
              Hah, fair enough, but it's America man - a place with a lot of crazy people, I could believe that the KKK might form a party!

Comment

Hah, fair enough, but it's America man - a place with a lot of crazy people, I could believe that the KKK might form a party!
                There are loons and goons all over the world but America may have an abundance of all of the above.

Comment

The fact that you think Savage is like Limbaugh shows you don't know what you are talking about.

The stuff Savage says would make guys like Hannity and Limbaugh blush. The closest thing in radio to Michael Savage is Mark Levin, and the two of them don't even like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                    The fact that you think Savage is like Limbaugh shows you don't know what you are talking about.

The stuff Savage says would make guys like Hannity and Limbaugh blush. The closest thing in radio to Michael Savage is Mark Levin, and the two of them don't even like each other.
                    I think they are similar in the sense that they are both loudmouth, ignorant neo-conservatives on the radio. I only name-dropped Limbaugh because he is the most notorious, particularly to people who aren't American, in order to explain Michael Savage to people who don't know him - again, mainly non-Americans.

I really haven't listened to either of them enough to find out just where they differ, but I've listened to them both enough to know I don't want to listen to them again.

Comment

I think they are similar in the sense that they are both loudmouth, ignorant neo-conservatives on the radio. I only name-dropped Limbaugh because he is the most notorious, particularly to people who aren't American, in order to explain Michael Savage to people who don't know him - again, mainly non-Americans.

I really haven't listened to either of them enough to find out just where they differ, but I've listened to them both enough to know I don't want to listen to them again.

Comment

Working...
                      X