Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawless Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its getting worse, the goverment is to blame them ****s are doing nothing about it, what happend to anybody caught carrying a knife would get 5 years, i see young kids about here stabbing and slashing people at the weekends and still walking about the streets. speak to any these young neds and they will all tell you doing time is a peice of piss, its like a hoilday camp for them, and the sentences are a joke.

Wont be long before im out of here as well, ive had enough of this place and our spinless goverment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
      Its getting worse, the goverment is to blame them ****s are doing nothing about it, what happend to anybody caught carrying a knife would get 5 years, i see young kids about here stabbing and slashing people at the weekends and still walking about the streets. speak to any these young neds and they will all tell you doing time is a peice of piss, its like a hoilday camp for them, and the sentences are a joke.

Wont be long before im out of here as well, ive had enough of this place and our spinless goverment.
      We all feel the same brother.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        We all feel the same brother.
        I saw a bunch of the ****s, about a couple of years younger than me, hanging around outside the supermarket last night. How cool does that look? Hanging around outside a ****ing supermarket. Guffawing like ****ing ******s and talking **** really loudly.

Even I was wondering if I should go past them or go around the other way (I went past the because that was the way I was going)

Must be 10 times worse for the people in their 60's+
        Last edited by Sane Man; 02-01-2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
          I saw a bunch of the ****s, about a couple of years ago than me, hanging around outside the supermarket last night. How cool does that look? Hanging around outside a ****ing supermarket. Guffawing like ****ing ******s and talking **** really loudly.

Even I was wondering if I should go past them or go around the other way (I went past the because that was the way I was going)

Must be 10 times worse for the people in their 60's+
          Now those are the ones I feel sorry for, yet this spineless governments want us to ''hug a hoodie'' while the old get **** all to survive and drop dead in the winter.

Why do these little scum bags get sympathy, money, schemes to improve their job prospects, adventure days out and nice wee jail cells with flat screen tv's etc ? etc ?

When the old get naff all after paying into the country tax pool for 50+ years ?

Comment

It says here the victim was a Boxer.

R.I.P. Bud.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090131/...h-dba1618.html

Comment

The gang culture is getting worse in my area but its never been perfect people always go on about Victorian values but crime was much worse back then.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244782

Comment

Knife? what is this, West Side Story?

J/K

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    Knife? what is this, West Side Story?

J/K
                    There are very strict gun laws in Britain so blowing someones top off with a 44. Magnum may not be a viable option.

Comment

britain sucks.. i went there for 2 weeks, first night there i heard a gunshot down the street from the house i was stayin in, next morning police all over this gas station which i could see even from the house, they had it all yellow taped and ****, appearently a man got shot and stabbed for his car

was it just concidence on my first night there someone dies? or is it really that common in that place?
                      so yea, britain sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X