No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Challenged to ALS Water Dunk By Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Is there advanced PED testing involved in the ALS challenge?
    No, Manny says to just let the Water Commission do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Now that's funny

Comment

wow I just saw this hahahahaha.

Comment

is this bucket challenge for charity? or is this some sort of fad? i don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            is this bucket challenge for charity? or is this some sort of fad? i don't get it.
            For ALS (Lou Gehrig). We donated but didnt do challenge. It got people involved which is a very good but its a waste of a valuable resource. Especially in CA.

Spelling may be off

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              For ALS (Lou Gehrig). We donated but didnt do challenge. It got people involved which is a very good but its a waste of a valuable resource. Especially in CA.

Spelling may be off
              oh i see. yes i agree that it is a big waste of water. if people want to donate to charity then they should just donate.

Comment

Manny ain't in to that corny **** man...try a basketball challenge or something ...Chris gonna get a beating so he need to challenge himself in the gym because he's about to dance with one of the greats....plus I really don't get these stupid challenges..smh

Comment

a lot of the money isnt being donated .... most people on twitter and insta are just dumping buckets of water over there heads.. not mentioning ALS, thats why i thought it was completely stupid at first.

sadly with this world, this whole fad has got a lot of ppl seeing dollar signs, i hope the money is going to the right place

Comment

Manny fought Ledbawa-that was a challenge-so he doesn't have to do this one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      evol and I are just BSing-stop crying. WHy do you cry every time I take a harmless jab at Pac?
                      It's not harmless to disrespect a person who hasn't earned it.

It's more foolish than harmless. Pac has been clean for almost 3 decades. There has been zero evidence that he has ever done anything but fight with the entirety of his heart.

Something we all should aspire to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X