Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    But your being sent there by an all powerful being, so the choice isn't yours at all. Since god knows everything, knows what is going to happen, even in the future, he's already sent you to hell or heaven even before you are born.

No thanks, I will rot in the ground and feed the earth worms.
    you made me chuckle a little. Cuah your the mero mero around these parts but this is the only area i disagree with you carnal. Dios si sabe todo pero there is still free Will. He just know what you will chose its still YOUR choice carnal.

Comment

implicando que hay un dios y no es una creencia de los humanos para explicar cosas que no pueden explicar.

creamos un dios porque tenemos miedo a dejar de existir. No se si un dios existe o no pero enserio dudo que es el dios de la bibla. La concepcion de un infierno y un paraiso me parace una hipocrecia. Es un cuento como los que le decimos a los ninos."se bueno y santaclaus te traera jugetes, pero si eres malo te llevara el cucuy" Y con esas mamadas los podemos controlar

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        implicando que hay un dios y no es una creencia de los humanos para explicar cosas que no pueden explicar.

creamos un dios porque tenemos miedo a dejar de existir. No se si un dios existe o no pero enserio dudo que es el dios de la bibla. La concepcion de un infierno y un paraiso me parace una hipocrecia. Es un cuento como los que le decimos a los ninos."se bueno y santaclaus te traera jugetes, pero si eres malo te llevara el cucuy" Y con esas mamadas los podemos controlar

Te la rifaste Maniac yo tambien eh pensado eso por mucho tiempo. Es lo mismo que le digo a mi jefa porque es muy cristiana y mis tias igual y les empiezo a decir eso y jamas tienen una respuesta clara o justa , solo le dan vueltas a las cosas. estoy totalmente de acuerdo con todo tu post, eso del infierno es una hipocresia y facilmente nos controlan con sus mamadas

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Not a big on "free will" huh??
          "Free Will" is a contradiction to what religion teaches though, that's why the logic is ******ed. Either god knows everything and has already known that the devil would enslave millions of souls, or he doesn't know everything and doesn't exist.

Hmmmmm, I wonder which one it is. God created everything, even evil....what kind of sick twisted mother fuker is he?

Comment

Es un tema en el que a veces pienso demasiado. Para que aprendemos a apreciar la vida si vamos a morir? Porque hay gente que siente algo mas que el cuerpo humano y siente que tiene un alma y un espiritu?

Entiendo que muchas de las cosas ya estan sembradas en mi mente por la religion en la que me criaron. Hoy dia hay un debate entre la logica y lo que mi corazon quiere pensar. Quiero pensar que hay algo mas despues de la muerte. Pero a la vez me da miedo pensar lo que puede ser.

El miedo no es por cielo o infierno. La logica de los que te condenan al infierno va encontra de los mandatos originales y del mandato de sentido comun; respeto por el projimo. Y como todo lo que te enseñan en las religiones es que cuando conviene puedes faltarle el respeto a cualquiera, desestime su validez y su interpretacion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              you made me chuckle a little. Cuah your the mero mero around these parts but this is the only area i disagree with you carnal. Dios si sabe todo pero there is still free Will. He just know what you will chose its still YOUR choice carnal.
              Cleto, but you didn't get me homie, if God knows everything, is all powerful and knows what will happen BEFORE it happens, why would he create Lucifer knowing he would turn into the devil? Please don't give me this "He works in mysterious ways" BS bro, if god claims to love us so much, why would he create the one thing that would condemn millions of his children to an eternal torture?

The whole story is ridiculous man when you really sit and think about it. You know why I stopped believing in god? Because I actually did some research on where the stories from the Bible, Torah and Quran came from and found out that the resurrection, being born of a virgin, being the son of a carpenter, being crucified and even the miracles Jesus supposedly did were all taken from other, more ancient stories and texts.

Just like 3,000 years ago in ancient Greece they believed in Zeus, we believe in Jesus and Allah. In 3,000 years from now, school children will be studying Jesus and Allah the way we study Greek mythology.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

wachugot??????
                what happens when we die...no one knows

cremation is what I chose, it's already written on my will.
                Last edited by -jose-; 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Cleto, but you didn't get me homie, if God knows everything, is all powerful and knows what will happen BEFORE it happens, why would he create Lucifer knowing he would turn into the devil? Please don't give me this "He works in mysterious ways" BS bro, if god claims to love us so much, why would he create the one thing that would condemn millions of his children to an eternal torture?

The whole story is ridiculous man when you really sit and think about it. You know why I stopped believing in god? Because I actually did some research on where the stories from the Bible, Torah and Quran came from and found out that the resurrection, being born of a virgin, being the son of a carpenter, being crucified and even the miracles Jesus supposedly did were all taken from other, more ancient stories and texts.

Just like 3,000 years ago in ancient Greece they believed in Zeus, we believe in Jesus and Allah. In 3,000 years from now, school children will be studying Jesus and Allah the way we study Greek mythology.

This right here.
                  I can agree with the bold. The story that have been told to us is movie like. However, I never been able to stop believing in a higher being. I do believe in God. I dont believe in the doctrines and the dogma created by man. By that I mean I dont believe in the laws of Judaism or the Christianity that Paul created.

If you actually read and study the bible, you cant tell that Judaism was a way to control everything. Moses came up with 10 basic rules and the rest was a bunch of politics created by people that wanted power. Then Jesus, who I think was a cool dude, came up with one rule and that mofo of Paul created a bunch of doctrines to rule the behavior of others with fear.

You see, the "god" presented by Moses and Jesus was not the same "god" used by others to kill innocent people. There is no way they are the same thing.

Comment

I am far too lazy right now to put in my 2 cents but good convo.....

Comment

This right here.
                      Ok here is my answer to that. God is a supernatural being. A spirit. At first before he created man and before he created angels He existed alone. Elohim self existed One. In order to be God which means object of worship he had to create beings that would worship him. So He did creating the angels in heaven that worship him . He had in Him a desire to be a Savior to show his Love.

In order to express that attribute he had to have something that was evil. in the current state everyone he created had eternal life and were not lost . Lucifer was once Gods right hand angel but found sin in him. Pride was the first sin. He wanted a better kingdom then Michael the Arc angel had. Lucifer gathered his own angels that followed him and his ideas which were call fallen angels. God created hell kicked him out of heaven him and his followers. So there was a split in heaven. When God created the Man Adam he created him perfect Godly in his ways. Lucifer was jealous once again he wanted the power Adam had. So he knew the only way to get to adam was through eve. So he deceive her and caused death to the human race.

That why we come the the world as sinners because of what eve did and Adam walked out with her. God knew all this already. Remember he wanted to express the attribute as a savior from the beginning. know that the human race comes to the world speaking lies and has an unclean nature God came down in a form of Man to die for the sins of the world. to save them from the deceit of Satan. not everyone will heed to that but those that except will be saved. You chose you you will serve. Its in us to worship something as God created us thus. You may worship your car or worship money .

God put it in us to worship Him. Our minds arent capable to understand that God never had a begining all we knew is a time and the measley 70 years or less of life we have here and yet we think God is unfair or his decisions are wrong. who are we to judge someone that put us here on earth and who we will meet and give an account for what we did in this life one day.
                      Last edited by Cleto_Reyes; 01-11-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X