Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Peterson Tests Positive For Synthetic Testosterone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Source: Peterson Tests Positive For Synthetic Testosterone

Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson has reportedly tested positive for synthetic testosterone, according to Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Peterson's upcoming HBO televised defense of his WBA/IBF titles, against Amir Khan on May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, is now in jeopardy. Khan and Peterson had agreed, as part of their rematch terms, to take part in a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't want to come to any conclusions YET.

I want to see everything unfold before I fully turn my back on LaMont...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson has reportedly tested positive for synthetic testosterone, according to Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Peterson's upcoming HBO televised defense of his WBA/IBF titles, against Amir Khan on May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, is now in jeopardy. Khan and Peterson had agreed, as part of their rematch terms, to take part in a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Is this reliable?

Comment

Synthetic testosterone.....what is this garbage? I bet someone from Khan's camp stuck him when he was walking down the street...it's the only way Khan stood a chance...ugh, the corruption is tasteless.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooo.....f##k

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Synthetic testosterone.....what is this garbage? I bet someone from Khan's camp stuck him when he was walking down the street...it's the only way Khan stood a chance...ugh, the corruption is tasteless.
            You use to be a solid poster, what happened to you?

You must be trolling. You have to be. Bradley ducking Khan shouldn't make you this ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley probably gave him advice on where to get it after their fight.

Comment

Doesnt make sense. He wouldnt take it knowing he is getting tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  You use to be a solid poster, what happened to you?

You must be trolling. You have to be. Bradley ducking Khan shouldn't make you this ******ed.
                  He is ******ed like Rome when it comes to Khan and Bradley.

This fool here said today:

'If Bradley was on something, he would be knocking guys out'

Comment

wow something is u

Comment

Working...
                    X