Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Training: Eyes Kevin Mitchell on 10/15 or Ndou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis Training: Eyes Kevin Mitchell on 10/15 or Ndou

A mooted rematch with Britain's Kevin Mitchell or a domestic blockbuster with Lovemore Ndou have prompted Michael Katsidis to resume training just one week after his last fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Blockbuster and Lovemore N Dou in the same sentence? Come on, have a break.

Comment

Why is Kat calling out Mitchell, shouldnt Mitchell be on his knees screaming for a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Why is Kat calling out Mitchell, shouldnt Mitchell be on his knees screaming for a rematch?
        Kevin has already made it explicably clear he wants the rematch already which is why Team Katsidis is responding. Have you been living under a rock or something?

Comment

i would like to see the rematch. nobody wants to see ndou

Comment

Originally posted by boxingboy86 View Post
            Blockbuster and Lovemore N Dou in the same sentence? Come on, have a break.

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
            Au contraire, mon frère, Mitchell has been calling Katsidis out for the rematch for months, and a rematch seems like a reasonable option for both, Mitchell recently scored a tremendous win over a highly ranked Ring fighter and Katsidis is working his way from the bottom up, yet again.

Comment

My bad, i saw the Mitchell/Murray fight and check this site every day, maybe ive missed the articles or whatever.

Comment

lol fair dinkum? pardon the ignorance, but what does this mean?

it's good to see katsidis taking control of his career, and putting HIMSELF as the "a side" fighter rather than constantly taking on the position of "the guy who is supposed to lose". . . he needs to access his opponents, and select them based on who gives him the best chance of winning. style wise, Marquez and Guerrero were NIGHTMARES. . . a boxer/puncher (with power) almost always beats an inside fighter/brawler. . . however, the brawler/inside fighter can usually beat a pure boxer with average or below average pop.
                Last edited by UglyPug; 08-27-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

its really a bit surprising for me to see mitchel lose to kats given kevin is pretty good boxer himself and he beat breides who imo is more powerful puncher and better fighter than mike..but again its boxing where everything is possible...i think kevin beats kats this time around.....

theres a lot of good figfhts to be made at 135 even without involving the champions.....murray, lundy, lenny z, molina, amth diaz, ji hoon kim,demarco, linares etc...and i hope gesta mixes it up with some of these guys soon,the hype is not deserved yet....

Comment

Would still prefer a Mitchel v Rios fight

Comment

Working...
                    X