Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Ball in Cotto's Court For Last Six Weeks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Cotto vs Canelo is a bigger draw than a boring repetition of Cotto Mayweather.
    When has Canelo ever been in a real exciting fight? He was outclassed by Floyd and Trout and Lara were snoozefests. Canelos not this big exciting fighter.

Comment

floyd-cotto 2 what a joke.i hope the ring announcer refuses to use the word middleweight if that farce happens. this would the final straw, the ultimate primadonna duck of our time. let those two ladies dance together then, flod and joto. puss made

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Surely, you're not that dumb, right?
        Pacquiao won't fight the ginger.

Algieri and Jessie Vargas though? No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          floyd-cotto 2 what a joke.i hope the ring announcer refuses to use the word middleweight if that farce happens. this would the final straw, the ultimate primadonna duck of our time. let those two ladies dance together then, flod and joto. puss made
          i bet both of them would whoop your punk asz

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            i bet both of them would whoop your punk asz
            they would , and i would wake up from the coma and still be calling them out. im talking world of boxing kid these two are ducking the two fights we all want and thought we might be getting

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is applying the pressure on WBC middleweight champion Miguel Angel Cotto (39-4, 32 KOs). De La Hoya is trying to get Cotto in the ring with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 KO) on May 2nd of next year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like cotto is waiting to c if Floyd calls him for a rematch first. Either way Canelo will fight someone in may and steal the show.

Comment

I can't stand chicken de la Hoya. Ever since the Trinidad and hopkin debacles I lost all respect for that guy. I don't trust him one bit. He's a fraud. To his credit he's better than arum. But his promise of a war against Trinidad only to run and his dive and subsequent fake disappointment against Hopkins I can't wait til he dies. He deserves it fake azz.

Comment

Don't get me started on the travistes committed against Chavez sr. Can u guys believe he fought that geriatric twice! Chavez a Great legend but when he fought Oscar he was extremely aged. Oscar acted like he became atg.

Do not trust anything coming out of oscars mouth. He'll say anything to appease his only cash cow in Canelo.

Sorry thanks for letting me vent fellaz.

Comment

Cotto/Floyd 2 get ready , Cotto cashing out , and Floyd want no part of fast hands Khan or Pac

Comment

While I'd give an arm and a leg to see Pacquiao vs mayweather,and canelo vs cotto,it seems highly unlikely at this point. Here's my prediction for 2015,and you can call me crazy if you want.
                      Manny vs amir in April
                      Canelo vs GGG in may or June
                      Cotto vs mayweather on may second
                      GGG vs the winner of may vs cotto in September
                      Manny vs danny Garcia in November
                      Any thoughts on my list?

Comment

Working...
                      X