Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats better to fight Mosley? or not to fight at all? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats better to fight Mosley? or not to fight at all? :)

well???? what is it? atleast somebody is fighting someone who is top of his division, unlike the other so called goat

Are those his only 2 options?

Then as a Pac fan I rather him not fight at all. I rather him go on a long vacation or retire than have a waste of time fight. This fight does nothing for me and it will get nothing from me.

Is garbage

Comment

not fighting at all is 10000x better then stealing peoples money with this phukin joke of a fight

Comment

Not my first choice of opponent but i enjoy watching Manny punish fighters so i'll be watching. Its a keep busy fight if anything else.

Comment

So Mosley is the only fighter left on the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Are those his only 2 options?

Then as a Pac fan I rather him not fight at all. I rather him go on a long vacation or retire than have a waste of time fight. This fight does nothing for me and it will get nothing from me.

Is garbage
            do you know how old PAC is? I would like to see him as often as I want. You dont know how long he can fight in this caliber. You really think what Floyd is doing right now is better compare to what PAC is doing. He is fighting thats the bottom line. He's fighting the fighter who been top of his division and Floyd best win in welter.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              not fighting at all is 10000x better then stealing peoples money with this phukin joke of a fight
              Who's money is he stealing?

Not my money, your money? Is stealing when people give it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                So Mosley is the only fighter left on the planet?
                whats wrong in fighting the same fighter Floyd fought? You think Berto could do better than Mosley? Ill have Mosley winning against him. What about JMM? you make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Everytime Manny fight, its a money well spent. You cant say that when Floyd is fight...

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
                    do you know how old PAC is? I would like to see him as often as I want. You dont know how long he can fight in this caliber. You really think what Floyd is doing right now is better compare to what PAC is doing. He is fighting thats the bottom line. He's fighting the fighter who been top of his division and Floyd best win in welter.
                    I don't care how old he is...That is no excuse for an elite of his caliber to fight garbage ass fights.

No excuse...

There were better options than Mosley...Maybe if Mosley was the best option then fine. But, he was not the best option.

So your little excuse is idiotic...Like he should get a past cuz of his F'ing age? GTFOH.

No, go take time off, retire do something else instead of wasting time with this garbage fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X