Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup number three. Slow morning bruh. Im bout to make some omelets and sausage patties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I have arrived my good friends. Its been a long ass week for ya potna. None of my days started later than 0400 in the morning and ended no earlier than 1900(7pm). I get home have a couple of customary cups of Crown, and then I be out.

Its 7am and Im startin cup one of Crown tryin to figure out if Imma stream, or invite folks over and buy. If I invite folks than I gotta grill and its gonna rain all day so I don't feel like grillin. Gotdamn dilemma if you ask me. Grill and buy, chill and stream. Whatchall think?
      I don't think it's worth the buy C. Stream that ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
        I don't think it's worth the buy C. Stream that ****.
        Yeah thats the way I'm feeling R-dub mah homie. I just dont feel like streaming from 1st row, cause they **** stay freezing. How you been buddy roe?

Comment

Yeah thats the way I'm feeling R-dub mah homie. I just dont feel like streaming from 1st row, cause they **** stay freezing. How you been buddy roe?
          All good. I cut my hours and have mass free time lately. Been lookin 2 get paid and I have a few things in mind.

That being stated. You talk BBQ I think some of that would be good right now. Bet

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
            All good. I cut my hours and have mass free time lately. Been lookin 2 get paid and I have a few things in mind.

That being stated. You talk BBQ I think some of that would be good right now. Bet
            Thats whats up. If it wasnt rainin over here I'd be smoking this brisket I got in the freezer. Im bout to be off for a couple of weeks in December so I'll probably be on here more. Some q does sound good right about now though. Im with ya on that there.

Comment

• Jammin Screw, watchin SEC ball(Mizzou vs. Tenn), and sippin Crown. Waitin to stream this fight. Jam out witchu potna.

Comment

• Im gonna get drunk and accuse random women of having crabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Im gonna get drunk and accuse random women of having crabs.
                  Bout time you showed your face in here Hezeliaophis. What you sippin on this evening?

Comment

Bout time you showed your face in here Hezeliaophis. What you sippin on this evening?
                    Nothing yet, Shabazz. If I stay home I have some crap whiskey and beer. I might go out to a bar though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Nothing yet, Shabazz. If I stay home I have some crap whiskey and beer. I might go out to a bar though.
                      Spoken like a true Jew. Why you startin so gotdamn late for. I been drinkin since 7 this morning. You getting old Hezzahkilekihastien?

Comment

Working...
                      X