Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Juan Manuel Marquez-Timothy Bradley & Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I agree,I've been waiting about two yrs for this fight..I don't know about Bradley favored by bigger margin..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=528779

This is my thread started about two yrs ago,I don't believe Bradley was ever leading on it..I'm actually surprised he's leading in this poll..I like both guy's(I like Bradley a lil bit more of course)and feel like this fight could truly go either way..So many questions in this fight,imo this is the most intriguing fights of the yr..I mean I know May Alvarez was the event of the yr..For me tho This was always the most anticipated fight of the yr..
    I was wondering about that. JMM KO's the p4p# 1or 2 guy out there, Bradley took big punches in his last fight, and now Tim is favored to win? I had always favored him to win based on his style but it seems as if others have gained some type of faith in him all of a sudden. Maybe it has to do with the heart he showed in his last fight or something?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I was wondering about that. JMM KO's the p4p# 1or 2 guy out there, Bradley took big punches in his last fight, and now Tim is favored to win? I had always favored him to win based on his style but it seems as if others have gained some type of faith in him all of a sudden. Maybe it has to do with the heart he showed in his last fight or something?
      I also believe a lot of people feel that Marquez might be to slow,and Bradley will fight a lot smarter then he did in the Prov fight..I really don't know what it is tbh,I just know I'm hype the fucck up for this fight..Few weeks away now B..It's about to pop..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        nah bro, i accidently clicked on Bradley by Decision.

Comment

Bradley that dude, he has heart and aint a ***** who drives intresest with his typical "urban culture" gimmicks other fighters put on, but he comes to fight like a Man. That being said, Marquez will stop him. Bradley blown up and down twice now and I really truly believe that Ruslan zapped alot more out of Bradley then even Bradley knows.

Comment

Only reason I'm giving the slight edge to Bradley is because the weight. Marquez has no business fighting at this weight, but hey he wants to make history so good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I also believe a lot of people feel that Marquez might be to slow,and Bradley will fight a lot smarter then he did in the Prov fight..I really don't know what it is tbh,I just know I'm hype the fucck up for this fight..Few weeks away now B..It's about to pop..
              Yeah, I'm ready for this fight. It's time for Bradley to shine on the big stage.

Comment

Comment

I see this fight being very entertaining, along the line of Marquez/Diaz I. I'm giving Marquez the edge but it will be close.

Comment

What is it now 2 weeks away?! I'm worried for Bradley after seeing the Provodnikov fight... I think Marquez might make him do the 'Booty Dew' if he whips him with that looping right

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X