Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't count this fight until the post fight drug tests come in

Marquez would've KO'd GGG with that punch last night

Comment

To be honest I'm pretty impressed with how much damage control the tards are doing. After Pac-JMM III they disappeared for days before they emerged with the foot stomp videos and slow mo

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I can't count this fight until the post fight drug tests come in

Marquez would've KO'd GGG with that punch last night
        Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Even with peds jmm cant hurt pac

Pacs chin is made from valarian steel or some ****
        Elephant Man II

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          To be honest I'm pretty impressed with how much damage control the tards are doing. After Pac-JMM III they disappeared for days before they emerged with the foot stomp videos and slow mo
          Hey DeadLikeMe ...

Do you happen to have access to that video where the Pacfan was crying over the Bradley win?

Help me out if you can.

Feel free to PM me.

Comment

Even if JMM was on something it's not like he would fail the test, he has one of the best PED scientist of all time...the only test that would catch cheaters is a lie detector test and thats the test they should use imho

Comment

Testing is pointless when you have Angel Memo Hernandez on your side to help you mask your test results.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                Even if JMM was on something it's not like he would fail the test, he has one of the best PED scientist of all time...the only test that would catch cheaters is a lie detector test and thats the test they should use imho
                You beat me to the post. 100% agree. At this point what's the point of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  Really it was Pacquiao walking into the shot that added more power to it plus Manny was punching with his eyes closed
                  exactly
                  Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Not the massive change that everyone is talking about.
                  yep
                  Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  This is SOOOOOO disrespectful.

Marquez is not the guy who flew up in weight classes.

Marquez is not the guy who's head has grown 2 sizes.

Marquez is not the guy who is knocking out and blooding bigger men..

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to taint his win.
                  I agree

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Timing/technique/accuracy, had very little to do with JMM's punching power. Pac simply walked into the punch. PEDs wouldn't have produced that finish, it was Marquez's ring IQ.
                  again, I agree

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Thanks for just showing proof that he didn't land a single shot nearly as clean as the one that put Manny down. Also, Pac saw all of those shots coming. He was watching them come to him. The one that knocked him down, he had blinded himself with his glove before pulling it down right before the shot landed. He didn't see either of the punches that put him down. Thanks for proving it though.
                  just as I had been saying, JMM never landed a punch like that in all their fights...

now with that being said, all these DOLTS on here saying that JMM should be tested, obviously haven't paid attention to JMM's career. Because basically, JMM has been working on his body and focusing on his power since their firist fight AND HAS NEVER TAKEN A DAY OFF!?!?!

has anyone ever seem JMM out of shape between his fights?

No......!

why? because he's been active, building up his body, moving up in weight, taking on tough opponents in his moving up in weight, never forcing a fighter to suck down in weight to fight him, only moving up and improving himself and his physique.

JMM has been prepping his body for a LONG time to deal with and beat pacquiao, it's been his main focus since their first fight.

the accusations by all these halfa**** makes no sense, 1) pacquiao is highly scrutinized for PED's, testing or no testing, everyone is going to be all up that one trying to peg him on them, same with his opponents, JMM included, even for this fight.
                  2)JMM's strength and conditioning coach is suspect because of previous dealings, but again, the microscope is all in on zoom on that guy and JMM for this fight because of the guys history. they would've been sussed out.

too much detail was looked into these guys lives prior to this fight, give JMM the respect he deserves, he's been working on this for 8 years, mind, body, and soul.......... 8 years, all that time, all those rounds, to land that one clean punch that he uncorked on Pacquiao. I'm not saying he is or isnt, but it's obvious that he put in the time, work, and dedication that yall slackjaw sagnuts seemed to forgot about or not acknowledged at all..... ****faces =)

Comment

So manny can go up 5 weight classes and knock fools out cold that are naturally bigger and strOnger than him and there is no suspicion yet JMM a guy that has always given PAC problems knocks him out cold and all of a sudden there is suspicion?
                    Wow listen to yourselves.
                    It's so pathetic. Sad actually. This makes the KO that much better!
                    There is a new saying for getting knocked the fawk out and it's
                    Getting PAQ'D !!!
                    Hahah

Comment

Working...
                    X