The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spence ******ation is unreal

This kid looked OK.

Facing a guy he was 100/1 to win, who's only fight against a decent level opponent was Keith Thurman. Let's calm down a bit.

Keith Thurman dropped him in the first round and decided to get some experience. Big fuking deal.

Brook would have wiped his arse with Bundu in 2 rounds ffs And some of you idiots are claiming Brook moved up to avoid Spence.

I mean, I don't know where to start. If there's anything in you that believes Brook is moving to MW to avoid this kid, you should have your ******ed brain scanned immediately.

True, Spence is overraetd, Brook would have stopped him in 4 rounds.

Comment

Just based on risk vs reward, GGG made more sense than Spence for Brook at the moment, plus Brook's stock doesn't go down if he loses to GGG, but it can go down losing to Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Just based on risk vs reward, GGG made more sense than Spence for Brook at the moment, plus Brook's stock doesn't go down if he loses to GGG, but it can go down losing to Spence.
        Spence is nothing on Brook's mind. His move to MW had absolutely nothing to do with Spence

They offered Spence to come over and it was shut down, so yeah. Spence needs to fight someone who can fight back.

Comment

Lol, someone joked that Spence beats everyone from here to 175. Bruh I would legit pay a $200 PPV price-tag just to see Kovalev put Spence into a coma

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            Lol, someone joked that Spence beats everyone from here to 175. Bruh I would legit pay a $200 PPV price-tag just to see Kovalev put Spence into a coma

I'll bet you anything Spence is chinny.

Comment

It's only because Spence's win was distinctly more manly than Thurman's scampering to salt away rounds.

A vicious knockout always leads to hyperbole.

Bring on Spence-Thurman!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Spence is nothing on Brook's mind. His move to MW had absolutely nothing to do with Spence

They offered Spence to come over and it was shut down, so yeah. Spence needs to fight someone who can fight back.
                Absolute bullcrap! but I agree that Spence needs to fight the bigger names now, but I think he's gonna have a lot of trouble getting a shot, I think Brook will vacate and will campaign at 154 and Spence will fight for the vacant title, Brook fought 3 bums back to back claiming they're his "mandatories", let's see if he fights THIS mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Why would you do that?

Comment

i think spence is good. but to say brook moved up to duck him is ridiculous. plus didn't spence move down from 154 lbs? they can still fight though, but i don't think they'll do it as soon as GGG KOs brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X