Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if arum was smart he'd put his money to use and hire a private investigator to follow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because the man doesn't do interviews that makes him a criminal? The man is a very successful businessman. That's all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      lol I remember that when Floyd said he knew what time Pac takes a dump, or how many dumps, when he eats, claimed he wore lifts in his shoes, all this weird stuff.

This is why Floyd is unbeaten, the man doesn't play when it comes to the art of war. He showed that book on a fight hype video he said its one of the only books he really read was Sun Tszu are of war. Floyd is a master at that, just like when he cried about the gloves last minute before Maidana fight, he had to get one more secure advantage and take away a possible strength, Floyd is very calculated he says it out of his own mouth the timing must be right, just like know he is usin that Conor McGregor name to sell and get relevant for whatever endeavor he has planned.

Im still laughing at that fight hype video and article from the Mole in Pacquiaos camp hahaah you remember that video it was the mole who wasin the Pac campe and he was filming Pac jogging and fight hype was boasting that Floyd had a spy in camp and Leonard Ellerbe said we know Pac is getting hurt and roughed up in sparring we know he aint doing so well.

Floyd don't play man, this dude like the ultimate villian
      Post the video? Who was the mole?

Comment

Day 9:
        8:01 a.m. Exits house, appearing as reptilian shape shifter, hastily retreating back inside. Presuming that Al Haymon A.K.A. Filthy Al was putting his mask back on

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          lol I remember that when Floyd said he knew what time Pac takes a dump, or how many dumps, when he eats, claimed he wore lifts in his shoes, all this weird stuff.

This is why Floyd is unbeaten, the man doesn't play when it comes to the art of war. He showed that book on a fight hype video he said its one of the only books he really read was Sun Tszu are of war. Floyd is a master at that, just like when he cried about the gloves last minute before Maidana fight, he had to get one more secure advantage and take away a possible strength, Floyd is very calculated he says it out of his own mouth the timing must be right, just like know he is usin that Conor McGregor name to sell and get relevant for whatever endeavor he has planned.

Im still laughing at that fight hype video and article from the Mole in Pacquiaos camp hahaah you remember that video it was the mole who wasin the Pac campe and he was filming Pac jogging and fight hype was boasting that Floyd had a spy in camp and Leonard Ellerbe said we know Pac is getting hurt and roughed up in sparring we know he aint doing so well.

Floyd don't play man, this dude like the ultimate villian
          i'll never rewatch his fights but this is exactly why i respect him. boxing was no 'game' for him. it was a way of life. he wasn't gifted with much strength but his mental fortitude was damn near incapable of being messed with. i want to buy a copy of the art of war one day.

Comment

Yet another dumb thread by OP.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Yet another dumb thread by OP.
              did floyd hire PI's to follow pac and his camp around?

yes or no?

was it a smart move, yes or no?

answre me that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Oh yea that'd be damning.

Day 1
                never came outside

Day 2
                never came outside

Day 3
                never came outside

Day 4
                peeked out of the curtains at 12:47pm

Day 5
                never came outside

Day 6
                came outside at 9:02am
                put letter in mail box
                looked around & quickly ran back in house
                peeked out of the curtains at 9:05am

Day 7
                never came outside

What a about the shi t load of trannys going in? Ha

Comment

I'd do it for free just to get in close to all the tranny circles Haymon is a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I'd do it for free just to get in close to all the tranny circles Haymon is a part of.
                    was this confirmed or are u guys joking?

Comment

Working...
                    X