Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A night of love with the Mack Daddy Yusuf...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A night of love with the Mack Daddy Yusuf...

Again, readers, another one by request here. These requests are getting strange, because first I have to have sex with a woman (wtf?) and now I'm being asked to tell how I bummed someone who... well... does like bumming.

Regardless, I was excited when I first got to bum Yusuf, as I'd seen him in the Froch fight and I was aware that he was a guy who went down as soon as you gave him a pounding in the ring.

However, I was also aware I wasn't the first. Now, I'm reasonably well built, and my pan handle is, while maybe not a giant anaconda from the Amazonian rain forests, more than enough to bring a smile to most men.

However, I'd just seen Yusuf take two monster black cocks in his mouth and, I have to confess, felt a little.. inadequate.

"I know neither of us are virgins, Yusuf," I said, "but I just feel slightly intimidated by all those that came before me."

"Oh, you're talking about that time I teabagged BigPo -"

I quickly interrupted him. "STFU, Yusuf," I said, "I've only just got back off a three-week ban, I don't need another right away. I wasn't talking about anyone like Bost - er, whoever it was. It doesn't matter. And definitely not Rick Re... look, whatever. Stop trying to make me say you've sodomised the mods at Box - er, at a forum. FFS! I'm talking about those two black guys you sucked off and let pound you in the video."

We laughed at the misunderstanding, and he took me in his big, strong arms. Now, I know he'll never be a top supermiddleweight, but when his firm biceps flexed as he wanked me off like milking a cow, it was all I could do not to spray piping hot love syrup all over his legs.

Well, before I did, he took me in his mouth, I took him in mine, we took turns to take each other in the anus, and then we spent an hour gently rimming the winnets out of each other's assholes. We didn't kiss or hold hands though - that would just be fucking queer.

I gazed upon Yusuf's noir javelin, and suckled on it gratefully, its huge single eye threatening to see all in its wake. It was like Nietzsche once meant to say - do not look into the monster black cock, lest the monster black cock look into you.

We got outside, dressed, and I felt satisfied. Suddenly, however, he pushed me away, almost causing me to fall over.

"Yusuf, wtf?" I exclaimed.

"I've seen some people I know, I can't be seen with you after a bumming."

"W... w... what?" I whimpered.

"Hey man, you know, it is what it is. Y'all know, you know, Yusuf Mack's a lady's man, playa, I got me some pussy on the daily, y'all, you know. I ain't into that faggot shit, y'all must have drugged me or something."

He shot me a look of affected pure hate that chilled me to my core. I ran then, away with the hurt, with the shame, with the bitterness, with the regret, and with the rejection. Tears ran down my face, and wouldn't stop running. I ran for miles, and eventually fell down to my knees, my despair dragging me asunder.

How could he deny me? How could he regard our love as a sham, and accuse me of drugging him? I never felt more alone, or ashamed. What could I do to restore my own sense of pride and rid myself of this tainted shame that Yusuf had cast upon me? He made me feel like I didn't even exist.

I slowly steadied myself to my feet, looking for confirmation that our love was real, and prayed to a God that may not exist for a sign that we had been as one.

Suddenly, I felt a rumbling in my belly, and realised I needed to break wind. As I farted, I found my pants plastered with three buckets' worth of fresh hot spunk, freshly pumped out of Yusuf's balls.

I trudged home, Yusuf Mack's red hot cum sticking my socks together, a sense of entitled satisfaction on my face, and the realisation that Yusuf Mack's cum had worked as proof of the existence of the Almighty. There was no more need for theological debates, because I'd had a man cum up my arse, and that was all the proof anyone would ever need.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Again, readers, another one by request here. These requests are getting strange, because first I have to have sex with a woman (wtf?) and now I'm being asked to tell how I bummed someone who... well... does like bumming.

Regardless, I was excited when I first got to bum Yusuf, as I'd seen him in the Froch fight and I was aware that he was a guy who went down as soon as you gave him a pounding in the ring.

However, I was also aware I wasn't the first. Now, I'm reasonably well built, and my pan handle is, while maybe not a giant anaconda from the Amazonian rain forests, more than enough to bring a smile to most men.

However, I'd just seen Yusuf take two monster black cocks in his mouth and, I have to confess, felt a little.. inadequate.

"I know neither of us are virgins, Yusuf," I said, "but I just feel slightly intimidated by all those that came before me."

I quickly interrupted him. "STFU, Yusuf," I said, "I've only just got back off a three-week ban, I don't need another right away. I wasn't talking about anyone like Bost - er, whoever it was. It doesn't matter. And definitely not Rick Re... look, whatever. Stop trying to make me say you've sodomised the mods at Box - er, at a forum. FFS! I'm talking about those two black guys you sucked off and let pound you in the video."

We laughed at the misunderstanding, and he took me in his big, strong arms. Now, I know he'll never be a top supermiddleweight, but when his firm biceps flexed as he wanked me off like milking a cow, it was all I could do not to spray piping hot love syrup all over his legs.

Well, before I did, he took me in his mouth, I took him in mine, we took turns to take each other in the anus, and then we spent an hour gently rimming the winnets out of each other's assholes. We didn't kiss or hold hands though - that would just be fucking queer.

I gazed upon Yusuf's noir javelin, and suckled on it gratefully, its huge single eye threatening to see all in its wake. It was like Nietzsche once meant to say - do not look into the monster black cock, lest the monster black cock look into you.

We got outside, dressed, and I felt satisfied. Suddenly, however, he pushed me away, almost causing me to fall over.

"Hey man, you know, it is what it is. Y'all know, you know, Yusuf Mack's a lady's man, playa, I got me some pussy on the daily, y'all, you know. I ain't into that faggot shit, y'all must have drugged me or something."

He shot me a look of affected pure hate that chilled me to my core. I ran then, away with the hurt, with the shame, with the bitterness, with the regret, and with the rejection. Tears ran down my face, and wouldn't stop running. I ran for miles, and eventually fell down to my knees, my despair dragging me asunder.

How could he deny me? How could he regard our love as a sham, and accuse me of drugging him? I never felt more alone, or ashamed. What could I do to restore my own sense of pride and rid myself of this tainted shame that Yusuf had cast upon me? He made me feel like I didn't even exist.

I slowly steadied myself to my feet, looking for confirmation that our love was real, and prayed to a God that may not exist for a sign that we had been as one.

Suddenly, I felt a rumbling in my belly, and realised I needed to break wind. As I farted, I found my pants plastered with three buckets' worth of fresh hot spunk, freshly pumped out of Yusuf's balls.

I trudged home, Yusuf Mack's red hot cum sticking my socks together, a sense of entitled satisfaction on my face, and the realisation that Yusuf Mack's cum had worked as proof of the existence of the Almighty. There was no more need for theological debates, because I'd had a man cum up my arse, and that was all the proof anyone would ever need.

Comment

5 stars

Comment

Comment

Oh, and 5 Stars. Would wank again.

Comment

Comment

My girlfriend rated the story 5 stars!

Comment

I think the story lost in all this is that there was also a Philly black Israelite street preacher also got outed by his many star of David tattoos. Perhaps he and Yusuf can lead us to the light with the teachings of the quran.

Comment

ROFLMFAO

Comment

Working...
                    X