Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods,please do not ban me or delete this...do ya'll want me to make this happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I will go on Twitter and go bat **** crazy on Floytd, but need ya'll help.. i need retweets..favorites and more of ya'll to follow me attacking him to make this happen..i am going to go at Floyd and tell him **** anyone else we want Manny next year period..we are going to message him and Showtime...stop crying ****ing do something about it..1 stand 1 voice..if you do not follow then shut up...WATCH ME WORK

Floyd probably does not even know he has twitter. He has people that does all that for him. You'll get replies saying "Get your TMT gear here" with a link LOL

Comment

"**** YOUR MONEY"!!! Lol classic shiat, hopefully floyd will respond.

Comment

Wait on Manny Algeri?? wtf is wrong with ya'll??? Manny is going to beat his ass easily..this is a criminal mismatch...give Manny some ****ing credit he is an ATG

Comment

Turn up larry

Comment

Floyd has proven time and time again that he doesn't care about his fans

He even told Steven A Smith, the biggest flowm0 in mainstream media that he doesn't give two flying ****s what he says

No point in getting banned over this

Comment

WTF is this Larry???

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                See you at Floyd-Khan in May, Laz
                LOL this...

Or god forbid Alexander gets lucky and finds Khan's sweet spot on his butt chin or neck, and stops him...

Or whoever beats Andre Berto next, perhaps Hahahaha

Comment

Floyd doesn't care. When a fan comes up to him on the street, he calls them a dickrider.

Comment

I will go on Twitter and go bat **** crazy on Floytd, but need ya'll help.. i need retweets..favorites and more of ya'll to follow me attacking him to make this happen..i am going to go at Floyd and tell him **** anyone else we want Manny next year period..we are going to message him and Showtime...stop crying ****ing do something about it..1 stand 1 voice..if you do not follow then shut up...WATCH ME WORK https://twitter.com/larryx2010
                    Im with you Larry...Do you still want to be banned?

Comment

maybe floyd can take you to disney man #TMT baby

Comment

Working...
                      X