No announcement yet.

Martinez: "I can concentrate on Golovkin after I knock out Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Haha, you boys better start scrambling because Sergio has been informed about the naysayers that dwell in the forum of the NSB and he is not happy. He will punish GGG for your transgressions and restore order to the MW division. They can doctor GGG's gloves but they can't doctor his face....the blood will flow and the champ will regain his respect.
    It will be a glorious day

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Come on man, he is going to end Cotto, I like Cotto too but he is going to get wrecked.
      It makes it a little easier to root against Cotto hearing what Sergio said about GGG.

Comment

Sergio is talking the talk.
        This would sell out MSG and HBO
        Would be putting up at least 5 million for the fight.

Lets see if sergio walks the walk.

Money talks HBO

Comment

Martinez vs Golovkin 2014?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
            He's old is the problem. He's going to have trouble with Cotto let alone GGG. Give me Martinez of 2 years ago and the GGG match would be 50-50.
            Martinez could've had the fight back then but I've never seen his interest in it. Is this the first time Sergio has even aknowledged GGG? Just the fact that he's broken his silence is a welcomed change.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Martinez vs Golovkin 2014?!?!
              That's what it looks like. It shouldn't be any surprise. Martinez has been saying he wants the Golovkin fight for months.

Comment

mafukers better not start tucking your tails in between your legs now . Martinez has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                  mafukers better not start tucking your tails in between your legs now . Martinez has spoken.
                  The real MW King Pin is returning

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Lara and now Sergio

I thought everybody was scared dough
                    They are man.. Don't you know they only call the guy out once he has a fight lined up. You really think Martinez and Lara want part of the guy that's gonna make an example of Andy Lee? Never that... This is just a ploy

#MostFeared

Comment

I agree with Sergio. Reason I feel GGG doesnt seem to be improving is because of the level of comp hes facing. Once he fights better fighters hell become better as he learns from those as opposed to going through the motions with fights he doesnt even care for. Even f GGG loses to better opposition he'll learn much more in that one high level fight (vs whoever it is) than all these adama and ishida fights provide.

Comment

Working...
                      X