No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Naw, Mark came in running his dick beaters in the Niner thread.

Roge is too obsessed with his freaking Android wonder machines to worry about anymore, lol.
    Wonder machines. lolololololololololol

Comment

• F*** those refs. They ruined what should have just been a great game. I don't even understand what was making them call what they called, it's not like they favored one team over the other with idiotic calls like the real refs. When even the announcers can't hold back about how bad the refs are, you know they are bad.

Comment

• Comment

• i've seen the entirety of brady's career. i remember when he was a backup to bledsoe. obviously i remember '01. brady was seen as likely to be a nice story, but mostly a fluke.

he's the best quarterback i've seen play for a single drive at the end of a game. i do think that peyton manning proved to be a better regular season quarterback. he's got a better read on defenses and in his prime he was a more accurate passer.

brady's obviously a better playoff quarterback than manning. hell, eli manning is a better playoff quarterback than peyton manning. all you need to do is win games in the playoffs in my opinion. don't turn it over. try and get some points on the board.

i'm not a football expert. in my travels i've found that the more knowledgable football people tend to tab joe montana as the best quarterback of all time. he won four superbowls...... four.

i'm not incredibly familiar with his work in terms of the films. they're obviously out there on youtube. you see his highlights once in a while on the television, and the man could sling it.

Comment

• Joe Montana would be my favorite.

Saying that, I don't get why you guys are trying to to use statistic to make an sort of argument as who is better than whom, because QB's success is dependent to a large degree on the talent of their teammates. I haven't played football once in my life, but if you give me a prime Jerry Rice I can likely throw touchdown passes all day.

It's a team sport (and the Montana/Rice/Craig 49ers were the best!).

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Oh shyt I almost had a heart attack...

lmfao

Comment

• Brady played a fuking EPIC game last night. Only to be screwed over by the ******ed Zebras. Those two minute drills last night were legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                  Brady played a fuking EPIC game last night. Only to be screwed over by the ******ed Zebras. Those two minute drills last night were legendary
                  That was the best I ever remember him playing against the Ravens, for sure.

Comment

• Enough with comments like "So and so is the best and it's not even close"....that is ****ing ridiculous to say when it comes to best QBs ever.

Comment

• That FG was no good.

Comment

Working...
                      X