Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latino's what type of video games you guy's play.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
    r u planning on purchasing bc3
    Hell yea... I was really into the COD series until I played BC2 ... now i'm not even sure if i'm going to get MW3, I might if I see something new.. but I know i'm definitely getting BC3

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Hell yea... I was really into the COD series until I played BC2 ... now i'm not even sure if i'm going to get MW3, I might if I see something new.. but I know i'm definitely getting BC3
      agree im not sure yet

Comment

I bought the PS3 when it first came out in 2007. I bought Heavenly Sword because the salesman recommeded it. I never finish the game but I bought other games and later sold them at Game Stop.

I only have Fight Night Round Three and I don't even play it anymore. I use my PS3 to watch blu ray disc movies.

I'd rather play some cheap game on my phone while riding the train than buy a $70.00 USD plus tax game or rent a game, hell, we don't have Blockbusters in GA anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RZA The Abbot View Post
          I bought the PS3 when it first came out in 2007. I bought Heavenly Sword because the salesman recommeded it. I never finish the game but I bought other games and later sold them at Game Stop.

I only have Fight Night Round Three and I don't even play it anymore. I use my PS3 to watch blu ray disc movies.

I'd rather play some cheap game on my phone while riding the train than buy a $70.00 USD plus tax game or rent a game, hell, we don't have Blockbusters in GA anymore.
          I think blockbusters already went bankrupt

Comment

this is dumb, we play sims "the orange selling guy at the corner" also play "lawnmowers wars" and one of my favs a FPS game "zetas vs cartel del golfo"

Comment

Originally posted by RZA The Abbot View Post

the best buys here in the Dallas area have a box almost like redbox (I hope you guys have these up there) but it is blue, you can rent movies and video games for a dollar a day

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                this is dumb, we play sims "the orange selling guy at the corner" also play "lawnmowers wars" and one of my favs a FPS game "zetas vs cartel del golfo"

Comment

im a playstation guy so i bought the 80gb bc playstation 3 and i like playin god of war 3, fall out 3, fall out newvegas, castlevania, batman arham asylum, infamous, ufc 2010, metal gear 4, killzone 2-3,

Comment

any of you playing brink

Comment

is that good? I have seen it and wonder, I do want that castlevania game

Comment

Working...
                      X