No announcement yet.

Disrespectful and heartless thugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disrespectful and heartless thugs

A woman was beaten by a man and now has been stabbed yet all you people keep saying RIP for the criminal who ****ing did this.

SO ****ing what if he was a good ****ing boxer, you people are a disgrace to the human race who are making excuses for him and wishing that ****ing murderer peace...

****ing pathetic, the lot of you who are acting like this. Valero is a scum bag murderer, he killed an innocent ****ing woman and nothing excuses that.

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    A woman was beaten by a man and now has been stabbed yet all you people keep saying RIP for the criminal who ****ing did this.

SO ****ing what if he was a good ****ing boxer, you people are a disgrace to the human race who are making excuses for him and wishing that ****ing murderer peace...

****ing pathetic, the lot of you who are acting like this. Valero is a scum bag murderer, he killed an innocent ****ing woman and nothing excuses that.
    The dude couldve had serious mental issues.

Let him rest in peace.

Comment

Am really disappointed with a lot of posters on here, I would just leave it at that.. All we have to do was read in between the lines to know what happen, We dont need to have 100% facts. Just read between the line from all the people around him and we know he did this and no one else was involve, Its the kids that i feel sorry for.

Comment

Comment

RIP to both of them. it's tragic anyway you look at it.

And I will say RIP to edwin valero because clearly something was seriously wrong with his head, it's a horrible f-ed up situation.

Comment

No one really knows what happened yet. According to recent reports, he didn't confess to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

could not agree with you anymore..... ****ing shame

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Am really disappointed with a lot of posters on here, I would just leave it at that.. All we have to do was read in between the lines to know what happen, We dont need to have 100% facts. Just read between the line from all the people around him and we know he did this and no one else was involve, Its the kids that i feel sorry for.
                Same here, I must admit my opinion on a hell of a lot of posters has changed. People who I thought were intelligent and decent people have turned out to be right wankers. I can't believe some of the posts making excuses and wishing well for Valero I have seen.

Some people say the worst thing you can do to a child is take away their mother.

Comment

He clearly had problems. He did a horrible thing, but he is dead now. Only God should judge him. Rest in Peace Valero.

Comment

He is a **** for what he has done and a coward. However, he did have mental issues which has led him to carry out such an act. Valero didn't get the help he needed which has resorted to this sad story, who to blame? Well Valero of course but at the same time the authorities should have dealth with his mental issues because sadly they weren't 'dealt' with or neither reconized. I pray for his children as they have been robbed..

Comment

Working...
                    X