No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I would go after these guys in this order.....

Deandre Jordan
    Greg Monroe
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Robin Lopez

If you can't get one of those Top 3, go after Robin Lopez for a 3-4 years. That way you at least have a decent big in Lopez to pair with Randle. Then next year you can go full bore after Durant, Butler, Beal, etc.
    I think now adding Jordan makes perfect sense.....that's where we need to concentrate if you ask me....

Comment

Deandre Jordan
      Greg Monroe
      Lamarcus Aldridge
      Robin Lopez

If you can't get one of those Top 3, go after Robin Lopez for a 3-4 years. That way you at least have a decent big in Lopez to pair with Randle. Then next year you can go full bore after Durant, Butler, Beal, etc.
      Monroe makes no sense for our team defensive or offensive wise imo, layup line D wise and log jam down low. We should concentrate on DJ first and foremost, then Aldridge(offering Leonard a max could derail SA's plans). With T. Chandler and Lopez as consolation signings.

Comment

Deandre Jordan
        Greg Monroe
        Lamarcus Aldridge
        Robin Lopez

Durant is either going to Washington, or he is going to take advantage of that TV Deal and sign a fat ass contract with OKC. The wizards are trying to get rid of Nene. Trying to prepare everything for Durant

Comment

Deandre Jordan
          Greg Monroe
          Lamarcus Aldridge
          Robin Lopez

i'm not too interested in Monroe tbh...like too slick said, if we can't get jordan, then we should go after someone like Tyson Chandler

Comment

• Aldridge, Jordan. Either of those two will be a great addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm not too interested in Monroe tbh...like too slick said, if we can't get jordan, then we should go after someone like Tyson Chandler
              I thought I was the only one. I see Monroe as a slight upgrade over Jordan Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I thought I was the only one. I see Monroe as a slight upgrade over Jordan Hill.

i saw the reports 'lakers interested in monroe' and the first thing that popped in my head was 'yeah right'

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Aldridge, Jordan. Either of those two will be a great addition.
                  Lakers should poison pill the **** out of the DJ offer, first year opt outs, UFA next season, all kinds of freaky ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    Lakers should poison pill the **** out of the DJ offer, first year opt outs, UFA next season, all kinds of freaky ****.

i just wanna see him swat Blake or put CP2 on his ass when we play the tenants

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i just wanna see him swat Blake or put CP2 on his ass when we play the tenants
                      I Hope he goes like 10 for 10 on FT's and gives CP0 a glare each time he hits them

Comment

Working...
                      X