• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way does Golovkin beat Canelo at 155

no way

Sanchez knows it

Loeffler suspects it

and Golovkin likely suspects it as well

Sanchez knows that his fighter would be " weak " at 154.....

check out my sig.....

Golovkin had no problem offering a catchweight to the 22yo version of Canelo that he thought he could beat LMAO, but he didn't want nothing to do with the nastier 25yo version

not even sure if GGG will take that fight at 160 when Canelo gets established

that will most likely be when he decides to move up and fight Arthur Abraham hahahahh

his fans will compliment him on reaching for greatness

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      no way does Golovkin beat Canelo at 155

no way

Sanchez knows it

Loeffler suspects it

and Golovkin likely suspects it as well

Sanchez knows that his fighter would be " weak " at 154.....

check out my sig.....

Golovkin had no problem offering a catchweight to the 22yo version of Canelo that he thought he could beat LMAO, but he didn't want nothing to do with the nastier 25yo version

not even sure if GGG will take that fight at 160 when Canelo gets established

that will most likely be when he decides to move up and fight Arthur Abraham hahahahh

his fans will compliment him on reaching for greatness
      Assuming Canelo is right and moves back up after this one off at JMW, do you think Canelo returns to his personal 155 division, or do you think he will fight at the actual weight class limit of 160?

Also, in light if this recent remark, is it still appropriate to claim Canelo is a JMW, like many posters have claimed?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Assuming Canelo is right and moves back up after this one off at JMW, do you think Canelo returns to his personal 155 division, or do you think he will fight at the actual weight class limit of 160?

no idea

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Also, in light if this recent remark, is it still appropriate to claim Canelo is a JMW, like many posters have claimed?

of course it is, don't be so stupid

he is about to fight a JMW belt holder at 154

if you can make 154 and be healthy for 12 rounds, then you are a JMW

just like in any other division, there is a range..... within that range you get some smaller fighters and you get some bigger fighters.... so fkn what?

learn the sport, that way you won't waste precious time crying over nothing

none of your bull**** explains why Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on the weight with the JMW Canelo..... especially after specifically promising that he would, but extra-especially after running around for FOUR YEARS saying that he can beat anyone from 154-168.

But I guess that you were too busy focusing on the 1lb difference between 154 and 155 to remember all of those hollow promises..... right?

Comment

Wasn't this mother****er JUST the middleweight champ?

Comment

no idea

just like in any other division, there is a range..... within that range you get some smaller fighters and you get some bigger fighters.... so fkn what?

none of your bull**** explains why Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on the weight with the JMW Canelo..... especially after specifically promising that he would, but extra-especially after running around for FOUR YEARS saying that he can beat anyone from 154-168.

But I guess that you were too busy focusing on the 1lb difference between 154 and 155 to remember all of those hollow promises..... right?
            Im done talking to you. I keep trying to be polite, and all I get from you us insults. Keep believing your boy is a JMW. He is saying put his own mouth that he us going back up to MW, the division he has been fighting at and won championships at over the last 3 years. Keep making excuses for your little catchweight azz coward. And like you said, moron, each division has a range. The range for MW is 155-160. Do you get that? 155 is a MW, not JMW. You need to understand that the difference in one pound in this case makes a whole different division.

Im guessing your fixation on 155 has led you to forget about MW CHAMP Canelo inviting MW CHAMP Golovkin into the ring and saying I will fight you at 160. Did you forget that? Im guessing so since you keep bringing uo this imaginary azz 155 division. Frankly, you're the one on some BS talking about JMW Canelo. The man is a MW Champ, he is the man that beat the man at MW. Not JMW! He's a MW champ and a JMW contender, but you want to call him a JMW. Gtfoh...

I'm done talking to your troll azz. Dont waste any of your time talking to me. You will get no response from me anymore. Have a good night

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Wasn't this mother****er JUST the middleweight champ?
              Actually, the MFer is still the Ring MW champ, and the lineal MW champ. He is ranked as a MW by Ring, ESPN and Fight news.

Yet, some of these simple MFs want to call him a JMW...smdh

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                someone posted his diet earlier and it was basically egg whites, cucumbers and protein shakes lol

making 154 is probably more painful than the beating GGG would put on him at this point
                Haha i was just actually reading an article on that then.

The GGG avoidance diet :

Breakfast
                Egg whites with ham and orange juice
                Lunch
                Chicken with carrots, squash, broccoli and cauliflower
                Snacks
                Apples, cucumbers, grapes, jicama
                Dinner
                Protein shake with no carbs

Drop the title, drop the pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Haha i was just actually reading an article on that then.

The GGG avoidance diet :

Breakfast
                  Egg whites with ham and orange juice
                  Lunch
                  Chicken with carrots, squash, broccoli and cauliflower
                  Snacks
                  Apples, cucumbers, grapes, jicama
                  Dinner
                  Protein shake with no carbs

Drop the title, drop the pounds
                  I read that article in GQ. I about fell out my chair when I read the part about Canelo being the most dangerous pound for pound boxer alive. Im guessing the author doesn't really follow boxing too closely.

And Canelos diet isnt too hard. I mean, he does get to eat some bread ONCE A WEEK, lol.

Comment

no idea

Was there ever an official offer for a Canelo/Golovkin fight at 155?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X