Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Some Have It, Some Don't - I Have The 'It' Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Spence is an hype job.

GGG isn't.

GGG has an amateur pedigree and he's a unified champion as a pro.

Spence was getting his ass kicked in ams international tournaments and hasn't won a belt yet as a pro.

GGG won a silver medal in the olympics, that's basically what Shakur did and is being praised for.

He's also a world champion amateur like Andrade.

GGG EARNED THE HYPE
    Typical Ducklovkin asslicker. Praising a silver medal he won 12 ****ing years ago.

Comment

I predict Errol Spence is the new Paul Williams of the welterweight division. Scary and avoided. I can see him maybe fight Canelo one day only if he dominates welterweight and decides to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        His alias is 'the truth' for a reason. They asked why he thought he was able to KO Algieri whereas Pacquiao failed despite knocking him down 6 times or something. He told em the difference was that Pac didn't know how to cut off the ring, which is a fact accentuated even more by the Mayweather-Pac fight.

Spence KO'd Algieri coz he didn't allow him to run around the ring when he was hurt. He made sure he cornered him and put pressure on him.

This is a fact, a simple truth that Errol spoke.

Then he said Pac lacks Fundamentals, and he was big about Fundamentals.

Maybe he was able to steamroll Algieri because Algieri was shot and Pac is 5'6.

Spence is all hype at this point.

Maybe he will become the next Floyd but I just don't know right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          The Spence hype investors will get a better ROI than the gennady ones

I see him accomplishing more than gennady when all said and done
          yet GGG won a silver medal in the Olympics like Shakur Stevenson (the next Floyd) and a world am gold medal (like boo boo Andrade the next Ward).

Spence can only dream about having such a pedigree like GGG.

Unlike Spence go back to amateur....

Then Spence still has to win a title and defend it 15 times.

You will tell me GGG only fought bums.

I'm telling you GGG beat Bute, Direll, Lee, Korobov in the ams, Murray, Geale, Oumah, Lemieux in the pros.

Who Spence has beaten in ams or pros to make me think he will do better than GGG??

****ing Algieri?? A man who almost took 3 brutal beatings in a row???

Forget about it man.

Comment

He needs to work on his personality, seems too bland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Typical Ducklovkin asslicker. Praising a silver medal he won 12 ****ing years ago.
              Better than praising Spence for being a former "olympian" ROFL, because that's all Arrogant Jr has done in ****ing boxing.

He took schooling from eastern euros in the ams then went pros to beat the Algieris of the world.

He never won a single NABF fcking belt as a pro lool .

At the end of the day, Golovkin deserves more props than Spence.

You're just an idiotic US fans hating on GGG getting shine in your country, I saw the flag.

I'm not american, not Kazakh, just a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                I predict Errol Spence is the new Paul Williams of the welterweight division. Scary and avoided. I can see him maybe fight Canelo one day only if he dominates welterweight and decides to move up.
                You're right, he will meet his Quintanas, Laras and Martinez ASAP

Almost making Larryx commit suicide again.

Comment

spence must read boxingscene.

he must have read my comment about him having that IT factor. I posted that in one of those spence threads that didnt get a lot of replies but i know spence read. I said that a couple of days ago, now he's talking about it....

I KNOW YOU READ MY COMMENT ERROL I KNOW YOU DID.

JUST LIKE I KNOW TYSON FURY READ MY THREADS ABOUT YOU KNOW WHO RUNNING THE WORLD THEN A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER, HE WENT PUBLIC BASHING YOU KNOW WHO.

You guys are BOTH welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Better than praising Spence for being a former "olympian" ROFL, because that's all Arrogant Jr has done in ****ing boxing.

He took schooling from eastern euros in the ams then went pros to beat the Algieris of the world.

He never won a single NABF fcking belt as a pro lool .

At the end of the day, Golovkin deserves more props than Spence.

You're just an idiotic US fans hating on GGG getting shine in your country, I saw the flag.

I'm not american, not Kazakh, just a boxing fan.
                    You seem angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      You seem angry.
                      At all... just exposing yo ass

Comment

Working...
                      X