This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at the mods locking threads

What a bunch of *******... Locking threads up because it involves race issues..

Some don't even have flame wars going on... Mods have become some straight pussssssies.. I have seen a few threads locked in the past week.. Wtf

Racial issues has become the main topic for idiots lately, but any thread that talks about race gets locked, unless it's a hate whitey thread

Mods have become pussssiefied drones,,, please just give bringer his unlimited karma boosts so the lounge can get back to normal.. This stuff is pathetic..

Lock the "do black parents teach kids not to,respect authority" but let the
    "white people are terrorists" thread go on... I don't have a problem with either thread, free speech, and I know this is a privately owned site so you can censor how you want, but from a dedicated poster, mods are some ******* locking certain threads but not others..

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What a bunch of *******... Locking threads up because it involves race issues..

Some don't even have flame wars going on... Mods have become some straight pussssssies.. I have seen a few threads locked in the past week.. Wtf

Racial issues has become the main topic for idiots lately, but any thread that talks about race gets locked, unless it's a hate whitey thread

Mods have become pussssiefied drones,,, please just give bringer his unlimited karma boosts so the lounge can get back to normal.. This stuff is pathetic..

Lock the "do black parents teach kids not to,respect authority" but let the
    "white people are terrorists" thread go on... I don't have a problem with either thread, free speech, and I know this is a privately owned site so you can censor how you want, but from a dedicated poster, mods are some ******* locking certain threads but not others..

Is that why I couldn't use the n word if a few threads???
    N meaning nincompoop!!

Comment

Working...
    X