Calzaghe coming out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    here's a pic of him training for his next fight

That's Joe on his way to America, his family took the plane but he insisted on taking his boat while shadow boxing.

Comment

Joe should not come out of retirement, he was very quick and elusive before which kind of helped the fact that he had no power (beaten down hands) but after 6-7 years out of the game he is going to struggle against top opposition. I don't see it happening.

Haye is definitely coming back.

Comment

I think he is too smart to do that unless he needs money. He retired long ago with a perfect record. He should not spoil that with a comeback when it's almost certain he is not as good as was an will probably lose if he fights the best.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think he is too smart to do that unless he needs money. He retired long ago with a perfect record. He should not spoil that with a comeback when it's almost certain he is not as good as was an will probably lose if he fights the best.
          The only thing that makes sense is that he needs the money, and the timing is such because he wanted to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as undefeated before coming back to risk it.

Comment

come on now, if joe comes back ill buy you all a pint!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              but he also brings the fact that he is unwatchable
              He is very watchable, Don't diss Andre Ward. That is like disrespecting the Bay Area. Don't diss the Bay.

Comment

He's not coming back and if he does it'll be for silly money.

Comment

Calzaghe is never coming back. Get over it. Stop bringing his name up. He a level above Sven Ottke, that's it.

Comment

I cant see Calzaghe coming back, not after he's blown his body through all that coke he must have used, plus he's 42 not 32.

He just cant hang with anyone relevant today, too long of a retirement and a few too many party tricks for him to return.

I'm sure he stated he was becoming a full time trainer anyway.

Comment

Naseem Hamed

Comment

Working...
                      X