Clear All

He's no Prot, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Vern View Post
      Lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

He is no alien.

Maybe ugly ass idiot, but definitely not an alien.

Comment

Just hope Roy doesn't end up doing some **** like this.

Comment

Prime Roy's speed and agility had me convinced for a few years that he actually was an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
              He is no alien.

Maybe ugly ass idiot, but definitely not an alien.
              His persona persay may be a bit idiotic, but a lot of things he says arent... Theres actually some decent life pointers in what he says. IDK about all the alien **** he talks about but a lot of his views on life are at the very least interesting.

The fact hes channeling an alien is a bit of lulz..

Comment

Another dude swagger jacking lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  The guy is crazy and at the same time he's not.. it's weird.
                  Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Bashar is a multi-dimensional extra-terrestrial being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. Bashar explores a wide-range of subjects with great insight, humor and a profound understanding of how reality creation occurs!
                  Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.

I like the way at times he talks with his own mannerisms in the channelled state of 'Bashar' and then makes up for it seconds later by bringing back in that nervous odd cough, Bashar has.

He was in Star Trek in 1992, then in 1993 he started channelling. Hmmmm.
                  Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Wait...

So he says we'll make "official" contact with alien life in 2025, yet he claims he is an alien, himself? And he's speaking to a crowd of humans?

Way to go, Einstein.
                  Originally posted by Big Vern View Post
                  lolz, reed, if he was all crazy instead of half crazy nobody would believe him...i think he's just paul anka's crazy lil brother...if roy jones jr did this it'd be way more believable

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    lolz, reed, if he was all crazy instead of half crazy nobody would believe him...i think he's just paul anka's crazy lil brother...if roy jones jr did this it'd be way more believable
                    This is what I meant by him being crazy and at the same time hes not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7B34...e_gdata_player

I liked his thoughts on the subject of the oil spill

Comment

Working...
                    X