Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: HBO's PAC-JMM 24/7 First Look @ Team PAC. Manny owning every sparring partner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac always goes hard in sparring and isnt afraid to show it unlike you know who. The same dude who already fought one of Pac's sparring partners and lost 3 outta 4 rounds against him.

Comment

Did anybody notice that Manny was getting countered a lot? Yeah he was landing on his opponents at will but did you notice how his opponents were able to land on him simultaneously? I still think Marquez is going to get beat in this fight but it won't be without some damage being done to Manny.

War Dinamita!!!!

Comment

Pac and Marquez are my best fighter may the very best may win

Comment

Originally posted by AmeriFil View Post
          My fellow Filipino Brother should train with robots like those in the Real Steel movie. He beat his sparring partner so bad that they can't win their fights anymore.

Comment

so pacquiao believe JMM style is difficult? what do you believe about Mayweather style manny? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Did anybody notice that Manny was getting countered a lot? Yeah he was landing on his opponents at will but did you notice how his opponents were able to land on him simultaneously? I still think Marquez is going to get beat in this fight but it won't be without some damage being done to Manny.

War Dinamita!!!!
              Pac needs people to try and hit him. That's when he and them are in rnage and Pac will hit at least the same amount and usually with more force.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                so pacquiao believe JMM style is difficult? what do you believe about Mayweather style manny? LOL
                Floyd is just a smaller version of Clottey. He aint that good

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
                  Floyd is just a smaller version of Clottey. He aint that good
                  hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                    It's an easier win for him. Dude will shell up waiting for Pac to tire and he will lose precious rounds being safety first. By the time he is ready to make a run, in the 10th round, he'll realize there is no way he can win barring a KO.

Comment

Pac's sparring partners are paid to become punchbags anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X