Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Gets Slapped Hard And Does Nothing About It!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Gets Slapped Hard And Does Nothing About It!!

Youtube took video down but it can be viewed at this link:

http://vodpod.com/watch/3965106-wack...-*****-slapped

Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 07-05-2010, 08:00 PM.

AHAHAHAH DAMN lil wAYNE WANNABES

Comment

I just think its funny he told dude to get out of his hood standing on a street with brick houses and manicured lawns.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        Damn.. He sucker punched him, but ****.. Which sane person wouldn't hit back after getting slapped like that? Punk ass rapper thinks he's a real gangster

Comment

That was a ***** move..I hate it when niccas does that. If you're going to slap someone, don't be sneaky about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I just think its funny he told dude to get out of his hood standing on a street with brick houses and manicured lawns.
            Noticed that too? huh

It's always funny hearing dudes talk hard when they have had it easier and lived in better places than yourself.

I knew a bunch of white guys who claimed to be Vice Lords which is ****in ******ed in and of it's self but then I had a chance to see where they live which was in a upscale outskirts of town burbs type area.

Comment

i feel bad for the dude that got slapped lol

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                You found that **** funny too Mack. I got a couple of hoods I'd like to bring cuddy to. Jackson and Clara (3rd Ward of New Orleans), Willow and 3rd (3rd Ward New Orleans), Belfort and Scott(Sunnyside, Houston,TX) or Cullen and Reed Rd(South Park, Houston, TX). I'd like see how manny jokers he slap in those areas.

Comment

Dude better knock me out if that ever happened or he better be fast like lightning.

Comment

Rappers ain't really about **** nowadays, most of them are fake anyway. The few that can be classed as "gangstas" are dumb ****s who spend all day in the hood and go home to their gated communities in the burbs at night.

Comment

Working...
                    X