Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quackquiao needs The Dragon to secure legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, Pacquiao won fighter of the decade. I'd say his legacy is pretty secure. Ha.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

The Dragon

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        Hahahahahaha

The Dragon

Hahahahahaha

thought he were a gorrila... or dog was it?

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          thought he were a gorrila... or dog was it?
          Looks like floyd is as confused on what he really want to be just as with his sexual preferences and the *****s here.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
            I feel sorry for that dude Fanny Quackiao first he gets bad advice from his handlers and blow's his chance at an all-time high payday.

Then his enemy Floyd " The Dragon, Gorrilladog, Money" Mayweather goes on to make 40 million and 1.4 ppv buys destroying his popularity myth. After he gets not even half that for fighting "I choke in big fights" Clottey.

Now he has lost the upper hand in negotiations and might have to settle for a smaller slice of the pie and full OST. And you know there is no way Floyd is going to agree to 10 mil per lb twice.

Quackquiao should have taken a more than fair 14 day compromise and 50/50 split. Along with all of his demands agreed upon. In retrospect even pac groupies have to admit he had a sweet deal and blew it. Fanny should fire his over paid advisers. If I was advising him I would've been told him "take the test kid and wup his behind in the ring for talking that trash" That's the type of advice he should have been given from the start.

As much as I joke about the pinoy's voting him an uneducated man into office. I admire that dude for having the balls to want to be a congressman of a 3rd world poor country like the Phillipines. It takes a lot of bravery or stupidity to think you can clean up that type of government corruption.

Show that same heart now Quackquiao and tell Arum you want to fight. No more lies, bitching and excuses. Congrats on the political victory now take your boxing lesson ala Mayweather Jr.

Manny's legacy is sealed. He doesn't need a fight with Mayweather at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              Fight is not happening anymore...

Pac i think will now be just content sitting on his ass in congress as a member of the committee on silence and...

Floyd will just be content shafting ellerbe's ass for a while until he can find another easy money fight as he is scared to fight pac.
              You little piece of crap, you don't know nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                You little piece of crap, you don't know nothing...
                Come one KillaKilla, you know damn well i'm speaking the truth even if it's disguised as a joke as we very well know truth hurts and it hurts deeply thus i'm a bit gentle on saying this. pakyo too!

Comment

It's official that pac will probably never see 50/50 split with The Dragon ever again. Should have taken the money while he had the chance. Floyd is still making 40 mil paydays while pac can't see that type of money on his best days.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                    Look at your sig!!.......you seem to like Half naked gay looking asian men...hahahaha...
                    Those are your esteemed peers the Knights of ako pa ha. LOL you guys are just that gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X