Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple pie.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      All you posters who think you are shot need to sign to DonMega Promotions. I could set up some lucrative 4 rounders down in the T-dome. I will help you build up your confidence and get you back to that P4P poster status I believe each and every one of you deserve.
      Nonsense.

I don't subscribe to men who wear shirts. No validity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

All you posters who think you are shot need to sign to DonMega Promotions. I could set up some lucrative 4 rounders down in the T-dome. I will help you build up your confidence and get you back to that P4P poster status I believe each and every one of you deserve.
        I think I'm reaching my second prime, where do I sign? I don't need no tune up either, gimme a shot at triple G

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Nonsense.

I don't subscribe to men who wear shirts. No validity.
          Muthafunka, I'm shirtless right now! DMP,,, support the movement.

Comment

Comment

l'm definite a bum in so many ways but l always avoid being a bummer.

Comment

Lmao! l wonder why l relate to this joke as many loungers do.

lt's some sort of a movement now, eh don mega?

Comment

if you look at the dictionary for the definition of a bum, my name is right there as a poster boy

Comment

It's taking some more wait before bhop finally accepts he's a bum at the elite level at this point of his career.

He's the longest reigning middleweight champion though, the only one l think who coveted all alphabet soups that matter, an undisputed MW champ.

Krusher is the bummer tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      It's taking some more wait before bhop finally accepts he's a bum at the elite level at this point of his career.

He's the longest reigning middleweight champion though, the only one l think who coveted all alphabet soups that matter, an undisputed MW champ.

Krusher is the bummer tonight.
                      Boxing thread stickied up top. Join us.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X