• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tureano Johnson is my prediction for Cotto in June

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
      Yuri foreman was undefeated yet he was "shot" ahahahahahahah
      Haters gonna hate. Keep up the work!!
      In my book, inability to stand up=shot boxing career.
      You disagree? His career was pretty much already over by the time Cotto got to him.

He fought a few more times against guys like Jovany Javier Gomez (14-12) but his knees were destroyed. This is the same "gameplan" Cotto's people used against Martinez: Pay him to show up & wait for his blown knee to give out.

And no I would not complain if Cotto fought Geale. If he won it would be his best win since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
        Bundrage is the usual fighter Cotto goes after (shot, looking for payday). If he can pull it off maybe he gets another Floyd fight.

I can't see him fighting Geale who is genuinely a good middleweight.

It's Cotto we're talking about here... The shame of professional boxing:

Foreman wasn't shot. He was a bum. His knee on the hand, definitely shot. Lol

Comment

Heiland is a reasonable opponent for Cotto to defend his title against if he doesn't demand a catch weight and fights him at the standard 160 pound limit. Boxrec ranks him 8th in the world and Geale is ranked 7th but is only one fight removed from getting crushed by GGG. A network dictating to a champion who he must fight seems wrong to me. I hope Cotto fights Heilman and tells HBO to take it or leave it.

Comment

If Cotto does fight Gale, and Gale wins, he is Lineal even tho GGG took him out in 3? Strange how irrelevant being a Lineal Champ is in some instances.

Comment

Working...
            X