Matthysse Would Be Better Than Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I agree but i want him to take out Garcia first
    It looks like that may be coming true. Still crossing my fingers.

Comment

if goldenboy ever stops protecting garcia, when matthysse destroys him i say he should be in line for mayweather

Comment

I think Matthysse is better than Guerrero but Guerrero is now the WBC regular welterweight champ and Floyd is the WBC super champ at welterweight. Floyd won that tittle from Ortiz way back in September 2011 so as a good champion he is long overdue to defend his tittle against Guerrero. If Matthysse keeps on KOing everybody Schaefer, who doesn't know s--- about boxing, will finally realize what a gold mine he has in Matthysse. He will stop protecting Khan and Garcia and get Matthysse the fights he should be getting. Matthysse should be Garcia's next fight. If Khan wants the Garcia rematch he should be willing to earn it by beating Garcia's mandatory challenger, Matthysse.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight 2 more times against top opposition, he should have got the nod but he was being outfoxed by Judah in the early rounds, like to see him fight someone up at 147 like brook make sure he carried his power up. He does look like the real deal up to now, my problem is so did kermit cintron untill he ran into margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            It looks like that may be coming true. Still crossing my fingers.
            Its not gonna happen before a judah fight and then a Khan rematch

Comment

No way mathysse beats mayweather id like to see him in with garcia he beat zab judah but he was getting outboxed at times and that makes you think what mayweather would do to him.

Comment

Or not..... lol

Comment

Without a fight at WW, people are gonna bitch and moan about this fight. Matthysse has said he is in no hurry to leave 140, I don't think he'll get this fight in his career, even though with time to get used to 147, I'd love to see this fight in a year or so, if Floyd is still fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I agree but i want him to take out Garcia first
                    Yep. Garcia is starting to get annoying. I for one think he avoid Lucas at all costs. Lucas is the kind of fighter who will need to win a title before the big dogs will fight him. Shame really as Lcas vs Garcia/Rios/Khan etc would all be amazing fights but I think he will be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Hes been getting better against slicksters that ajose fight showed me he can beat floyd. floyds 35 dude and old cotto busted him up.
                      LMFAO at comparing Ajose to Floyd Mayweather....HAHAHAHA

I do like Matthysse though but his focus should stickly be on 140 and Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios guys like that

Comment

Working...
                      X