No announcement yet.

Favorite Sons of Anarchy season????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
    Season 3 - The plot was too good and unexpected.
    There were some good deaths too. Clay killing McGee, then of course the finale. The twist ending when you found out the club knew the whole time, and it was something they all planned together. It was great. I did not see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      The season where opie whacked that deputy b*tch. That final episode was awesome!
      Hands down that's the best season finale ...like someone else already mentioned I like all the seasons except the Ireland episodes

Comment

Season 2 easy.

Season 4 was epic, but blew the ending badly. I didn't even watch season 5 until recently because of season 4's ending.

Season 3 sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Season 2 easy.

Season 4 was epic, but blew the ending badly. I didn't even watch season 5 until recently because of season 4's ending.

Season 3 sucked.
          I don't get the hate for 3......Yeah it took awhile to wrap up finding Abel, but damn did it deliver a huge ending.

I disliked season 4's ending too, which is why it's my least favorite season, but Season 5 and Season 6 were both real good man.

Comment

Season 1: Very good
            Season 2: Epic, one of my favorite seasons of any show in general
            Season 3: Great, epic ending to a good season
            Season 4: Very very good season until the botched ending
            Season 5: Very good
            Season 6: Good

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I don't get the hate for 3......Yeah it took awhile to wrap up finding Abel, but damn did it deliver a huge ending.

I disliked season 4's ending too, which is why it's my least favorite season, but Season 5 and Season 6 were both real good man.
              Yeah, season 5 and 6 were good. Both had some ****ed up, traumatizing moments.

I haven't heard if they're sticking with season 7 being the final season. That was the plan during season 3.

Comment

Yeah, season 5 and 6 were good. Both had some ****ed up, traumatizing moments.

I haven't heard if they're sticking with season 7 being the final season. That was the plan during season 3.
                Yeah this is it according to Sutter. Wendy is going to be back full time as a season regular I guess. Going to be interesting to see the direction. Hopefully it ends better than most great shows end. I remember hating The Sopranos and Dexter endings.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Yeah this is it according to Sutter. Wendy is going to be back full time as a season regular I guess. Going to be interesting to see the direction. Hopefully it ends better than most great shows end. I remember hating The Sopranos and Dexter endings.
                  Sutter was involved with The Shield, which had one of the best finales ever. That inspires some confidence.

Comment

Honestly I was interested in this show and watched a couple episodes of season 1; BUT for some reason I never followed up.

To be honest I kind of lost interest

Comment

Sutter was involved with The Shield, which had one of the best finales ever. That inspires some confidence.
                      Yeah The Shield series finale was great. One of the best shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X