Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Aaron Pryor is considered an ATG at 140, why not Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I feel sorry that your first time had to be with my mom, she's in her 60s. I mean I realize you're like 42 but you should have done it with someone younger. Well, congratulations on finally getting laid just the same.
    I like em older and with children, I can send you some pics if you want? She told me you were still into breastfeeding, it's cool though, it'll be our secret

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I like em older and with children, I can send you some pics if you want? She told me you were still into breastfeeding, it's cool though, it'll be our secret
      Yea sometimes when I'm drunk I suck the milk out of a stripper's *******, but not me mum's.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea sometimes when I'm drunk I suck the milk out of a stripper's *******, but not me mum's.
        I hate to break the bad news to you but that stripper was your mum....damn, you red necks, all sorts of wrong in your life

Comment

Danny should fight Peterson in his next fight, to make people forget about Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I hate to break the bad news to you but that stripper was your mum....damn, you red necks, all sorts of wrong in your life
            Despite how drunk I've been, I can tell the difference between a 20 something year old stripper and me mum.

So you lose.

Comment

Dude got embarrassed by herrera. Herrera didnt look so great last fight neither

Comment

Pryor is a hall of famer. Ray leonard is an ATG

Danny garcia beats those 3 he is a hall of famer.
                He has to go to 147 and clean it to a ATG

Comment

Working...
                X