No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya refuses to see his son, walks off stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    That's not true... Especially in California... Where millionaires can dispute the child support payment calculator findings, and pay less than calculated, if the mom has little to no income compared to dad...which is what it sounds like oscar did in this case... And which is why most house wives take settlements...
    In NY if you have an income for the first kid its 17%,two is 24%....no matter what. Unless you are self employed and can cook the books you are doomed over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
      That would be pretty crazy. He makes it big, talks up Vargas and ****s on Oscar. Would serve Oscar well if all that's been said is true.

Still like I said, he looks soft and I am not sure he could make it in boxing if his sole motivation is to impress his dad or to prove him wrong. I wish him luck though.
      He's only like 14, 15. How many boxers looked like monsters at that age?

Besides, looks don't mean anything. A guy can look soft and very nice, and be a nightmare in the ring. You should know this by now. And the part in bold is the very reason WHY he may end up being successful. It's a powerful motivator.

Comment

• Oscar has since seen his kid and he lost all his baby fat and is looking pretty good in sparring videos.

He's got a jab that looms very similar to oscars

Comment

• I've actually talked to the mom on facebook a lot in the past.

She's a bit loopy and "out there" and I do believe she fell so hard in love with Oscar and is a but motivated by heartbreak and clinging to hopes she might be able to have a relationship with him.

But for the most part I do believe she honestly loves her son and wants devon to know him.

Comment

• he should join the knights watch

Comment

• Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
              Oscar has since seen his kid and he lost all his baby fat and is looking pretty good in sparring videos.

He's got a jab that looms very similar to oscars
              Yeah man, good for them. Oscar seems to be on a better path these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                The laws in California, they say that if you are married for two years and you have a child, then the father automatically becomes the person that you are actually married to. He is the responsible person.
                Goddamn, thats f#cked up if correct. Guys should be allowed to make *****es wear a chastity belt for real in Cali. If you got a ****ty wife & find out to late you gonna get f#cked all kinds of ways, most notably mentally cuz you raising some other dudes kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
                  Just watch as Oscar bastard son becomes a world class boxer.
                  Pacquiao's bastard child will also go on to become a world class boxer of all his boys.

And both these boys will lose to TBE's bastard son if he has one.
                  The hate never ends does it!

Comment

• If Oscar did not want the damn child and suggested an abortion but the woman refused, does it make it ok to pretend like the child does not exist?

Comment

Working...
                    X