Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn all up and coming boxers! Please support boxing and join Golden Boy not Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    you have no idea how much of a loser you are

the hilarious part of all of this, the man you idolise is a young black america who was built by top rank, oh the irony

You seem as if you are still drunk from x mas, go to sleep kid
    did you break your keypad typing this?
    Im sure FMW begs to differ about the TR part

Comment

I love a good laugh thanks Ts

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
        did you break your keypad typing this?
        Im sure FMW begs to differ about the TR part
        No, did laugh a bit though, nice Alt btw. You really are a loser

Comment

a a fighter you don't just go and sign up for the promotional company of your choice when you turn pro.

your friend who is turning pro is most likely not even on Oscars radar or Top Ranks radar.

let your friend know that he'll probably be fighting for acouple hundred bucks for his first few bouts, not the high ppv wages that are paid out.

....... Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 12-26-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            No, did laugh a bit though, nice Alt btw. You really are a loser
            Never an alt, don't have the time to play with multiple accounts and argue with myself like some of you lames do on here..

Comment

FYI Oscar is GBP's CEO, not Richard.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    It's clear in this stage of boxing that Golden Boy Promotions in combination with Al Haymon's management and SHOWTIME has officially taken over boxing. Your guaranteed purses are higher, their stable is much larger and diverse, way more options, and Golden Boy CEO Richerd Schaffer doesn't refuse to work with anyone unlike other greedy promoters who only participate in in house fights and recycled garbage.

But if that isn't enough to convince you just take a look at the recent PPV trends and overall ratings for the many boxing broadcasts of 2013. You will basically gimp yourselt if you join Top Stank. Just think about it for a second, isn't it pathetic that for the rest of his career Manny will only fight 1 of 2 guys? (Provodnikov or Bradley). Now on to Rigo, do you see what they are doing to him? They don't even want to display his unique and high quality skill on their networks. Meanwhile over at GBP/Showtime Money can fight a variety of top skilled dudes like Khan, Maidana (if he comes up clean), Thurman, Garcia and even Bradley if he leaves Bob Arum which at some point he will because he sees how he's basically a slave to Arum.

My cousin will turn pro soon and I know enough about the boxing landscape to know and see how the certain tides are shifting and what trends will stick and which will go. My cousin was looking to join Top Rank because back then it was a common fact that TOp Rank was known for building fighters until they can move on themselves,but man oh man these days are over. Look at Rigo, Mike Jones, Vargas, Mayfield and others. The only breakout star they had on HBO was the Russian guy who lost to Bradley but I dont think he's even with Top Rank. So I convinced him to join Golden Boy under the advisement and management of Al Haymon the most powerful man in boxing and were still waiting for a call but atleast I saved him a lot of trouble in the long run. I saw a video on fighthype to where Mickey Bey, a fighter from Mayweather's gym said that Bob Arum and Top Rank in general don't know how to properly promote young black fighters. But I think it goes for young American fighters period. Bob's just too greedy and spiteful.

I just hope everyone out here who might be an up in comer, an amateur looking to turn pro or maybe even if you know someone who is taking up boxing to please continue to support boxing and join Golden Boy and let Top Stank die out already for more healthy fights!!
                    Stfu !

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Stfu!
                      ATG post.

Comment

Working...
                      X