No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman: Danny Garcia Has To Give Up One Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
    I second that, and take Bob Arum to hell with him.
    Yeah what he said!

Comment

That's f***ed up this is why some fighters don't care about belts and boxing is losing a lot of fans its sad that there will never be one champ with all the belts

Comment

I just wanna see Garcia vs. Matthysse. I don't give a rat's ass about the belt.

Comment

garcia will still be the champion until he loses or leaves the division through retirement or movement to 147 without the intention of fighting at 140 within the next year.

he's the guy who beat the guy. he and khan were the top 2 guys in the division when they fought. when the top two fight under a vacant lineal championship it restarts the lineage.

Comment

Sulaiman is so corrupt that he admitted that he moved from #6 to #2 so Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. could fight for the vacant WBC vs Azabache

Comment

man **** that belt!!!

Comment

So does this apply only to the Puerto Rican bred fighter??

I only ask because does this mean Floyd would have to give up his belt to fight ginger?? So sulaiman basically just said Floyd/ginger can't happen then?? LOL transparent dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Floyd holds 2 different belts

Also i love the excuse he gave, "i dont want to argue with a champion who i admire a lot"
                  Floyd makes 8 digits in his paydays, Sulaiman will never let that easy money slip out the door.

Comment

#wbcisdisgusting

funny how this guy doesnt follow his own rules regarding people who go to prison isnt it. corrupt.

Comment

Scumbag Parasite Sulaiman is a Joke!! Super Middleweight(168lbs) Andre Ward is & has been WBC & WBA(the same 2 titles that García has)champ for a while, as a matter of fact way longer than García & Sulaiman HAS NOT MADE the SAME DEMANDS to Ward!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X