No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!
    really? Even on a Camacho thread Floyd's name gets thrown? How could you even compare the two?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      really? Even on a Camacho thread Floyd's name gets thrown? How could you even compare the two?
      Who do you think is in Floyd's circle?? Angels?? They're gang bangers, drug dealers & bums. How many times does Floyd got in trouble? Shooting at the bowling alley, beating girlfriends & the security guards. Gambling millions alone could end you dead!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        what does hector camacho have anything in the world to do with floyd? i know you cant seem to get floyd nuts out of your mouth, but this is about macho camacho, so if you got nothin to contribute then gtfo you assclown pacturd.
        Camacho's slick, defensive and loud mouth braggart! Same as Floyd! Just comparing!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Camacho's slick, defensive and loud mouth braggart! Same as Floyd! Just comparing!
          Stop talking about Floyd in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            So there you have it, it was drug related.
            I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              Doesnt make it drug related at all,they could have just been snorting coke when they were killed
              It was drug related by default until further details. With that much drugs involved, the way the shooting happened, it has to be labeled drug related.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.
                Taking it back? Did Camacho stole the coke?

I mean, i'm no expert at drug dealing; but from what I understand shootings like these is just other drug dealers trying to knock off their competition. Who knows, maybe it's what I said but they had no time to take 10 little baggies of coke. They wanted to flee the scene quickly. Or maybe you are right and it was a normal non drug related shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Macho was heacy into drugs, no surprise. Probably a drug deal gone bad, they were trying to rob him or he owed someone money I'm guessing.

Sad end to a great fighter.
                  My credibility here about drugs should be non existent but I guess since you are experienced in this, maybe your post will be agreed upon. [no offense, I mean your past].

Damn, hoping for a speedy recovery for Camacho. My dad enjoys watching him on that Spanish tv show.

Comment

Well word on the street in NY is this was definitely drug related. Expect to hear more about this

Comment

I thought he was expected to pull through? Now they are saying he's brain dead, which is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X