Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEBASTIEN ZBIK bandwagon is now boarding!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebastien is going to beat the living Zbik out of Chavez.

Comment

S-Zbik in the hissssssouseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Comment

zbik via child abuse

Comment

chavez is going to win simply by work rate. watch - zbik will never be in any real danger, and he will land some clean shots - but chavez will simply outwork him en route to a 117-111 decision.

watch for the freddie roach patented pivot. and all roach's fighters throw combo's very well. look for surprising speed from chavez - he will fire combo's off with zbik covered up, then pivot, repeat, pivot, back up him a little with the jab, pivot, circle - REPEAT
          Last edited by UglyPug; 06-04-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            chavez is going to win simply by work rate. watch - zbik will never be in any real danger, and he will land some clean shots - but chavez will simply outwork him en route to a 117-111 decision.

watch for the freddie roach patented pivot. and all roach's fighters throw combo's very well. look for surprising speed from chavez - he will fire combo's off with zbik covered up, then pivot, repeat, pivot, back up him a little with the jab, pivot, circle - REPEAT
            yeah,Thats the way i see it going as well.

Comment

Poor Zbik has no chance tonight.

If he doesn't get KOed, and earns a decision win, he won't receive it from the judges in Las Vegas on a Top Rank card.

And he doesn't have the power to KO Chavez.

There's no way he can win.

Comment

i am going to beat this wienerz ass

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                Zbik is going to add Chavez to his ever-growing list of KO victims.
                after i am done with zbik keep it in small letters 'cause he ain't **** anyways! i will prove all that i am the next face of Mexican boxing! thank you

Comment

This bandwagon WILL BE BACK

Comment

Working...
                  X