Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    urine........

....but alas you keep missing the point.......

What test did they use on Shane??

Keep in mind in addition with undetectable THG and the cream he was also taking

- testosterone
    - EPO
    - Modanofil

all detectable.............

Also keep in mind if boxing outsourced testing to USADA we would now know the time period in which Shane used THG as they store samples for eight years, and any wins whilst he was on THG could be rightfully overturned to a NC.
    This is a great point. As desighner drugs are discovered saved blood can be retested to expose cheats.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      ok then.....the point is commmsion doctors say bloodtesatin is unnecesary and impractical for drug testing....meaning jsut stick to commision testing like everyone else does, thats the bttomline!.....

Reading the Coach's post i see you are Baracuda's alt, and thus i now know this conversation is going nowhere.............good day.

Comment

Reading the Coach's post i see you are Baracuda's alt, and thus i now know this conversation is going nowhere.............good day.
        Are you serious? Well thank God. I was worried that there was one more dumb muthaphukka walking this earth. Ignore list getting mighty long these days.

Comment

he's so obsessed with baracuda beacuse of ownage he took from him ....i got along with baracuda great by the way, tho i dont deny this is not my OG acccount....you prolly got ownwed bad by baracuda too huh?....lol

Comment

he's so obsessed with baracuda beacuse of ownage he took from him ....i got along with baracuda great by the way, tho i dont deny this is not my OG acccount....you prolly got ownwed bad by baracuda too huh?....lol
            Puga you must be a huge F@g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
              Puga you must be a huge F@g.
              ask you momma what she thinks of me....i'll let you smell where you came from someday!......

Comment

ask you momma what she thinks of me....i'll let you smell where you came from someday!......
                lol.....ok

Comment

• "forgetting about pacquiao" my ass..

Comment

• It doesn't take much to raise PED suspicion.
                    You can be an ex-convict/ex-boxer and the father of a pro fighter and just make up rumors and people on the forum will eat, drink and live by these rumors. But everybody knows that by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryannn View Post
                      "forgetting about pacquiao" my ass..

....yeah....impossible

Comment

Working...
                      X