No announcement yet.

Socom is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socom is dead

I hope the series can bounce back. That used to be my favorite game for Ps2 the single player was always bad but online was great. The sad thing is this version was just made for mutiplayer purposes only so you would think they could get that right.
    Last edited by Enemy/Friend; 01-23-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Lol..

Holy ****.. Im dying right here.

GOtta subscribe to that ****~

Comment

grenades are for bitches anyway.

Comment

FUCKIN YAY!

Comment

lol as if anybody would wanna play that after watching this,

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Socom is the ****... that dude is a idiot...

ok he tryna throw a grenade with his LEFT hand?? when obviously his dude is right handed... 2nd... he standin right INFRONT of the damn pillar... like wtf??

then he tryna shoot from around the piller, while still standing behind it, but yet wants to see where he aiming... how does that work in real life??? this is not sum fake arcade Army of 2, where u can stay hidin and then magically kno exactly where ur opponant is and shoot him while hiding not even looking....

now the water... its EASY to kill someone underwater... if u kno how to ****in AIM.. u werent even shootin in the right spot... learn how to play the game before trying to critique

End thread

Comment

i still play, it's still addictive and fun, but there are so many bugs, it's like the developers just didnt try to make it all it could be. if there were no such thing as patches, I would be demanding my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    i still play, it's still addictive and fun, but there are so many bugs, it's like the developers just didnt try to make it all it could be. if there were no such thing as patches, I would be demanding my money back.

Yea but they frequently update with patches.... so that solves that (more bugs we find, more updates we get)

Comment

Working...
                    X