Equipment Design Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Design Project

Hi all!
    I am working on a new exciting project, the design of high performance boxing equipment, and I need your help with some consumer insight, by answering a few questions!

1-Describe 3 things you feel the moment you enter the ring for a fight. (state of mind, emotions,…)
    2-Do you have a ritual before a fight?
    3-How do you condition yourself mentally as a boxer?
    4-How should a boxing shoe assist you in training, and competition?
    5-What negative comments do you have on your boxing shoes? (be specific)
    6-What do you think of Nike in the boxing world?

Thanks a lot for your help, all contributions are welcome!
    Cheers,
    Omar

1-Describe 3 things you feel the moment you enter the ring for a fight. (state of mind, emotions,…)
    some anxiety, lots of rage and ready to fight

2-Do you have a ritual before a fight? I just mentally get ready to roll which brings on the rage from with-in

3-How do you condition yourself mentally as a boxer? The more you war the more you store.

4-How should a boxing shoe assist you in training, and competition? light and unnoticable during combat

5-What negative comments do you have on your boxing shoes? like a deragatory comment..... oh yeah, he's great.........

6-What do you think of Nike in the boxing world? The air jordans were heavy and bulky, soaked up too much sweat. Nike would be fine in the boxing world.

signed Rockin' Robbie (former pro)
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-09-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Hi Rockin',
      Thank you for your great input, very helpful.
      Question 5 is more like " what don't you like about your shoes, when boxing?"
      All these infos will be used for creative directions in design. I hope more boxers will participate to this survey!
      Thanks again!

Cheers,
      Omar

Comment

you're looking for free focus groups? i will do it for $40 dollars. i think you'll find that is much lower than the going rate.

awaiting your response, Omar.

Timothy

Comment

Haha, well I am still a student, Timothy. So yes, I am looking for a free focus group, or as I like to call "kind assistance".
          I can give you advice on product design, in exchange, if you're interested.

Cheers,
          Omar

Comment

Originally posted by omrchrb View Post
            Haha, well I am still a student, Timothy. So yes, I am looking for a free focus group, or as I like to call "kind assistance".
            I can give you advice on product design, in exchange, if you're interested.

Cheers,
            Omar
            i was really only playing but i am sure you knew that. welcome!

Comment

Thanks man !

Comment

Working...
              X