No announcement yet.

Be honoured Messi is playing in our life time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honoured Messi is playing in our life time

27 and breaks his own records. He is simply the greatest football player ever and have a legitimate argument to the best ever sportsman.

Football(or soccer) is the worlds most popular sport, to be so far ahead of everyone and make it look that easy shows he literally is a shooting star in sports...

Lionel Messi is an amazing football player but he is not the greatest of all time.

Let me remind you my young friend of a certain gentleman called Diego Armando mother****ing Maradona!

Comment

Have you so quickly forgotten the recent two years when Ronaldo was the best in the world. I prefer the more well rounded Portugese.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Have you so quickly forgotten the recent two years when Ronaldo was the best in the world. I prefer the more well rounded Portugese.
        I don't remember there being such a time to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          I don't remember there being such a time to be honest...
          i dont either.

Dont get me rong, Ronaldo is the 2nd greatest ever imo, but look this season Both messi and ronaldo are on 30 goals each, but how many assists have they got. I bet messi has got over 20 assists....

Comment

Ronaldo is better overall. People who don't give him his due hate him because he's rich, handsome and brilliant.

Comment

He's great but....

Germany shut him out in the final of the World Cup

And for me, there is no way he was player of that tournament despite receiving the award

Messi is better than c. ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                He's great but....

Germany shut him out in the final of the World Cup

And for me, there is no way he was player of that tournament despite receiving the award

Messi is better than c. ronaldo

its well known messi was not 100 percent during the world cup, but he still scored brilliant goals and got brilliant assists in a very defensive Argentina team.

He the best ever...

Comment

Ronaldo was the 'best' just a few weeks ago...fans are becoming so fickle - Messi has a spurt of form while Ronaldo dips and suddenly Ronaldo is way behind again... IMO we cannot judge who is the better player until they hang their boots up and their careers can be judged together side by side. Right now it is tit for tat with both having strong runs of form and then slowing down for a period.

Ronaldo is a more rounded talent and athlete, but Messi is the more complete player. He tracks back, he makes many assists, he is a better passer of the ball than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is more of an ATHLETE, perhaps the greatest athlete football has seen. He has speed, power, heading ability, and technically brilliant. However, Messi can be technically just a bit more polished.

Their international careers are hard to judge. Neither has really managed to pull their underachieving nations to a winning level. Both can be stifled and closed out of games by the best international sides. It is very hard to judge.

The best way of judging fairly is when it is all said and done and they are both retired. Until then just enjoy both of their greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    Ronaldo was the 'best' just a few weeks ago...fans are becoming so fickle - Messi has a spurt of form while Ronaldo dips and suddenly Ronaldo is way behind again... IMO we cannot judge who is the better player until they hang their boots up and their careers can be judged together side by side. Right now it is tit for tat with both having strong runs of form and then slowing down for a period.

Ronaldo is a more rounded talent and athlete, but Messi is the more complete player. He tracks back, he makes many assists, he is a better passer of the ball than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is more of an ATHLETE, perhaps the greatest athlete football has seen. He has speed, power, heading ability, and technically brilliant. However, Messi can be technically just a bit more polished.

Their international careers are hard to judge. Neither has really managed to pull their underachieving nations to a winning level. Both can be stifled and closed out of games by the best international sides. It is very hard to judge.

The best way of judging fairly is when it is all said and done and they are both retired. Until then just enjoy both of their greatness.
                    Ive never been fickle, messi has and is always better than ronaldo. You answered it, but score lots of goals but messi assists just blows him out the park. Messi has created over 60 goals scoring chances this season alone. Ronaldo just cant get near that.

Messi scored 4 goals in the world cup, 3 of them brilliant goals.

Comment

Working...
                    X