No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I really want this to happen in Late 2013, but I don't think it will. Gamboa isn't really doing anything that makes it a must right now either. Even if Gamboa were to win a title at 130 over the Salgado/Mendez 2 winner, it would than start talk of Gamboa going to 135 to fight Broner.

But I don't see this happening anymore.
    I've moved on from this fight. Plus if Broner did win, It would be because Gamboa is too short... and that Broner is ducking (insert name).

Comment

gamboa is too small anyways.dont wanna see it

Comment

His accusations of several boxers being on performance enhancing drugs are disgusting and un-professional. He should be penalised and sued for defamation.

How would he liked it if someone accused him of PED's with no reasonable proof?

He'd screw I bet.

Comment

Broner is taking after Gayweathers footsteps anyone thats a real threat Duck em and act like you aint afraid of them,If i were boner seeing as how a midget keebler elf was smacking thembig lips last night,and how ponce deleon whupped that ass Id be ducking dodging and weaving outta Gamboas way too!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            wtf happend to gamboa?Wasint he suppose make a statement on him
            being tied to peds?
            Yuroidkis is waiting on the baseball players to be convicted first, before he lies to the boxing community.

Comment

Fighters shouldn't be publicly commenting on individual cases in the absence of evidence, for lots of reasons.

It does look bad for Gamboa though, and no one should be talking about this guy being in fights in the near future. If he's guilty he should be looking at a long, long ban.

Comment

Fancy Duck. Hell especially Mathysse whom would be the easiest fight to make with for GoldenBoy.

Comment

Broner wouldnt get full credit for this fight anyway. "Shortboa hasnt done anything in two years. Shortboas too small. Shortboas got no chin. Broners ducking this fighter to beat a never was like Shortboa." Haters will be using every reason possible to discredit Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Fighters shouldn't be publicly commenting on individual cases in the absence of evidence, for lots of reasons.

It does look bad for Gamboa though, and no one should be talking about this guy being in fights in the near future. If he's guilty he should be looking at a long, long ban.
                    Is it possible to get banned or suspended if you never tested positive during a commissions test, I don't think Mosley ever got suspended, anyone know?

Comment

I really doubt Broner is scared of anyone he is too confident in himself. I think what he is doing is right in this specific situation. When Gamboa gets everything cleared and proves he is clean, then Broner will fight him.
                      Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 02-17-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X