Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 4 miler done with the lads,sweating my bollocks off

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Your girl isn't a big fan of weed? I'm only asking because mine is not either
      I don't know how she would react, we've never talked about it.

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Hahaha you sneaky shizzle,what sort you smoking? and yes,it does matter lol
      I don't ****in' know, Hugh. It's herb, let's not overthink it. I used to make fun of my friend for getting gay with the pot names. He was like "dude, I got sum triple sour diesel strawberry cough, man..." Just shut the **** up and smoke it

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I don't ****in' know, Hugh. It's herb, let's not overthink it. I used to make fun of my friend for getting gay with the pot names. He was like "dude, I got sum triple sour diesel strawberry cough, man..." Just shut the **** up and smoke it

LOLOLOLOL,variety is the spice of life,of course we need to know what sort it is BG

It's like buying condoms,chocolate or strawberry,ribbed or smooth.

Comment

I've met some people who really care about strains and genetics. I had a buddy from Wisconsin come to Cali for a week one time. On his laptop he has an entire journal of different strains he has run across the past few years.

He keeps tabs on the strain and researches its genetic origins. Father/Mother plants, was it a strain created, did it grow naturally, what seed bank did it come from, or did Marley smoke it? Just crazy information.. and I thought I was crazy for having a medical weed card getting to choose a strain at the dispensary

Comment

• Stoned out of my mind. My friend has some Blue Dream, I don't smoke as much as I used to so yeah, I'm baked

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Stoned out of my mind. My friend has some Blue Dream, I don't smoke as much as I used to so yeah, I'm baked
              I'm smoking some bomb ass widow,it's ****ing beautiful! I also got some Kritical kush too

I just smoked a huge bowl.Now i feel like i've got a fat bird sitting on my chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                I'm smoking some bomb ass widow,it's ****ing beautiful! I also got some Kritical kush too

I just smoked a huge bowl.Now i feel like i've got a fat bird sitting on my chest.
                Lmao "a fat bird"

Comment

• Just smoked half a doobie and poured one of these bad boyz

Comment

Just smoked half a doobie and poured one of these bad boyz

bg's home alone.

bg be like

Comment

Just smoked half a doobie and poured one of these bad boyz

wow. it looks like a pilsner but its an ale.
                      whats it taste like Bostonguy.
                      ive been at their brewery down in chico.
                      Last edited by STEELHEAD; 02-08-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X