No announcement yet.

Which trainer teaches the best defence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
    Mayweather is the guy to take Khan to the next level. Lets just hope he can get his confidence back.
    It would be Ricky Hatton all over again.

Comment

Khan should learn how to fight like Robert Guerrero. Stay on the outside the whole time, but when the opponent manages to get inside then make him pay on the way in with bodyshots and uppercuts before quickly stepping back outside.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-17-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I don't know why ANYONE would ever go to Mayweather Sr and Uncle Roger. They're both insane, incoherent, senile idiots. How could anyone put up with that?

Remember Floyd basically trains himself, Uncle Roger has shit all to say in between rounds. "Box that mofugga up the middle" and then Jr isn't even listening.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          it wasnt srs fault hatton got koed. that was all hatton. he obviously didnt listen
          khan also didn't listen to roach.. what's your point?

Comment

Jeff mayweather

Comment

[QUOTE=New England;12344210]he does that half assed put your gloves up thing, too. he doesnt even look at punches, he just kind of hopes they dont land. usually they do

roflao omg dyin laughin...this is y i love this site

Comment

I'd go with Nacho or Steward. Kahn should change his style to a jab and grab fighter. I know it wont make him popular but he will win more fights. He is not tough enough to stand and trade inside. He needs to work behind his jab and when people get close just grab up to bide time.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                  I don't know why ANYONE would ever go to Mayweather Sr and Uncle Roger. They're both insane, incoherent, senile idiots. How could anyone put up with that?

Remember Floyd basically trains himself, Uncle Roger has shit all to say in between rounds. "Box that mofugga up the middle" and then Jr isn't even listening.
                  I know a few people who would, they're called "professional boxers". They seek trainers out so that they can improve their craft. Take your butthurt crap somewhere else man. Smh, this is what so called fans do? Sit behind a keyboard and hate on more accomplished people? Pathetic.
                  Last edited by Rip Chudd; 07-17-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I know a few people who would, they're called "professional boxers". Take your butthurt crap somewhere else man. Smh, this is what so called fans do? Sit behind a keyboard and hate on more accomplished people? Pathetic.
                    Who exactly? Who is Roger training other than Floyd? And what does Roger do exactly apart from pad work? He's probably the worst trainer there is and he can't even speak English. He doesn't give any sound advice, he's lucky his son is a defensively minded fighter otherwise he'd be in a heap of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I know a few people who would, they're called "professional boxers". They seek trainers out so that they can improve their craft. Take your butthurt crap somewhere else man. Smh, this is what so called fans do? Sit behind a keyboard and hate on more accomplished people? Pathetic.
                      Don't mind him, guy is a well known troll around these parts.

Comment

Working...
                      X