No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Opens Camp at The Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Opens Camp at The Wild Card

Hollywood, Ca. --- "OPENING DAY" --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao opens his US training camp at the Wildcard Boxing Club Monday in preparation for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr.. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Cool.......

Comment

roidcard is open for business..

Comment

Where has his neck gone lol

Comment

Ariza looks like he could use some sleep

Comment

Why are the first replies to a pacquiao thread always haters, usually black guys saying he is on roids or fighting fixed fights?

Comment

Pacquiao looking like father time is right around the corner, I'd say 2 more fights and he should retire, 3 max!

Comment

There's gonna be machine gun fire for the next month at wild card.

I feel sorry for bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Pacquiao looking like father time is right around the corner, I'd say 2 more fights and he should retire, 3 max!
                  Yeah he looks old already, I am willing to bet these idiots saying roidrage and pacroid are mindless zombies who don't have a clue about steroids. Pacman looks horrible, he didn't look strong in his last fights, 30 years old is when males start really slowing down big time.

Pacmans style is not fit for an older man, his legs are gone and his speed isnt there, guys like marquez and mayweather can fall back on their timing and technical skills they dont need explosive speed or super fast feet to win against faster guys. Pacman relies on speed to win, once that is gone he is shot because he has no defensive skills

Comment

OMG he looks so old when did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X