Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I think its because the rebate is usually alot smaller than that and this isnt a $59.95 ppv but I dont care.

Does anyone know how Tecate taste?
    Tecate tastes like any other beer. Like sh-t.

But it makes us feel good so we drink it.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Like shit My grandma loves the stuff though.
      Beat me to it.

Comment

Heres the link with details for the lazy ones...

http://www.tecateboxing.com/rebate/r...TP_Grocery.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
          So when this fight with the rebate STILL does under the buys that Mayweather does remember that Pacquiao did disappointing numbers with a $10 buck ppv.
          50/50 looooool.
          it just means tecate wants to help sell this awesome fight , all win for evrybody unless your a hater

Comment

The Mayweather Ortiz PPV cost 59.95 for non HD and they had a $25 Tecate rebate.

This Pac-Bradley fight is $49.95 for non HD and they have a $40 Tecate rebate

Comment

Good for boxing fans!

Comment

The Mayweather Ortiz PPV cost 59.95 for non HD and they had a $25 Tecate rebate.

why didnt tecate offer rebate for floyd vs cotto ?

Comment

The Pac-Bradley fight is $54.95 for non HD and they have UP to a $40 Tecate rebate. Which means the bigger the pack, the bigger the rebate obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    You get a different rebate depending what size tecate product you buy. I've done it in the past for fights. $40 seems higher but I can't recall the past ones.
                    25 for Ortiz and 30 For mosley.

Comment

I'm not hating just pointing out why the holdup of Manny wanting 50/50 is not realistic. He doesn't generate the same $ and should take the money offered so we can see the May vs Manny fight. This proves my point he doesn't deserve 50/50

Comment

Working...
                      X