Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly Do you think the Marquez K.O. is out of Pacquiao's mind ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly Do you think the Marquez K.O. is out of Pacquiao's mind ??

if so do u think its possible that manny may be TOO confident??

Could be out of his mind and he can pull a Lennox Lewis comeback. We'll find out tonight.

Comment

Yes. Fighters, especially great fighters can put any kind of loss out of their mind. Where fans think that they can't, fighters can and truly want revenge/redemption. Revenge/redemption is an emotion that reaches your core and brings out the best and most evil part of you imo. If it can be controlled, and many great fighters are able to do this, Pac will erase the ko loss from his mind and redeem himself win or lose.

Comment

my only concern is that manny gets careless, that's what I feel he atleast could do

Comment

not really .. but manny does seem to be in a really good mental condition ..we should find out in few hours ..cant wait ...

Comment

Who knows..... we won't really know that much until tonight

Comment

Manny's been knocked out before, I'm sure he's over it.

What will be interesting is what happens if Rios is able to land hard and stun him. Then we will know if the Pacquiao a lot of us know and respect is still there.

The power of Rios is the only thing that makes this fight interesting. I know a lot of us think Paquiao is a good guy, we respect him and like watching him fight. Even though he has without a doubt moved past the knockout loss to Marquez, we the fans watching know that this is not an easy fight so we're pretty darn curious.

I think he still has something left, which is why I'm picking him to win. However if Pacquiao pulls off a close UD 12 or something more questions about how much he has left will be raised. If he blows Rios out, well I guess we can say he's definitely still at least close to the top of his game.

I have to admit, there hasn't been a fight in awhile that's interested me like this one tonight does.

As I said, the power of Rios makes it insanely interesting lol

Comment

He got KOed twice before and still came back to be a P4P fighter. He has experience in this matter

Comment

Its all mental till you get cracked clean by a rios shot

Comment

Originally posted by broblin View Post
                    Manny's been knocked out before, I'm sure he's over it.

What will be interesting is what happens if Rios is able to land hard and stun him. Then we will know if the Pacquiao a lot of us know and respect is still there.

The power of Rios is the only thing that makes this fight interesting. I know a lot of us think Paquiao is a good guy, we respect him and like watching him fight. Even though he has without a doubt moved past the knockout loss to Marquez, we the fans watching know that this is not an easy fight so we're pretty darn curious.

I think he still has something left, which is why I'm picking him to win. However if Pacquiao pulls off a close UD 12 or something more questions about how much he has left will be raised. If he blows Rios out, well I guess we can say he's definitely still at least close to the top of his game.

I have to admit, there hasn't been a fight in awhile that's interested me like this one tonight does.

As I said, the power of Rios makes it insanely interesting lol

How dare you or any one even compare a nobody version of pac that was dropped on body shots vs a inflated ego pacman whose chin was destroyed in an epic ktfo momment in history

Comment

Working...
                    X