Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i honestly think Canelo alvez could potentially become the best fighter ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i honestly think Canelo alvez could potentially become the best fighter ever.

I watched him against the excellent Trout. Very enjoyable fight. Pure quality from both guys, Trout i feel would be Floyd. Was outclassed.

Canelo at the age of 22, is so good. hIS HEAD MOVEMENT is the best in the world, some of his upper cuts were a thing of beauty.

If he improves his workrate and cardio to say frochs level, he would be literally unstoppable. I feel the cardio aspect is whats holding him back to being the best fighter ever.

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    I watched him against the excellent Trout. Very enjoyable fight. Pure quality from both guys, Trout i feel would be Floyd. Was outclassed.

Canelo at the age of 22, is so good. hIS HEAD MOVEMENT is the best in the world, some of his upper cuts were a thing of beauty.

If he improves his workrate and cardio to say frochs level, he would be literally unstoppable. I feel the cardio aspect is whats holding him back to being the best fighter ever.
    I don't know about best ever but he is quite good and his progression from fight to fight is evident. This fight with Floyd will show a whole lot. He has good head movement but defense also includes lower body/foot movement. I would like to see that from him. If he doesn't improve the foot movement, he will be at a high risk of being potshotted all night. By the time Canelo moves up to 160 I expect him to be very dangerous. He will need to show vast improvement there because a lot of his advantages will be gone.

Comment

i dont see it. and no way trout beats mayweather.

Comment

Best ever? Enjoyable fight? Right...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't even think Canelo will ever be a P4P fighter let alone the best ever. He looks cute vs way smaller guys but when he stepped up he looked like **** and more than half of the people will tell you he lost. He has **** stamina at the age of 22, seems to have a weak chin and struggles to put punches together.

Comment

What a suck troll thread. This is the best you could do? Honestly?

Comment

Put the crack pipe down son

Comment

BTW, if the remote possibility exists that you're serious, just kill yourself now ****. He wont even get close to the best of this era/generation of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg
                  Put the crack pipe down son
                  I'm stealing that line bro lmao

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Canelo threw about 9 punches in the entire fight! Had that been in Vegas or New York he wouldn't have got the decision! Smh, outclassed!? How because he could slip punches well against a historically inaccurate fighter? How can you justify Canelo winning more than three or four rounds? Even the KD round trout probably done enough to make it 10-9...

Gtfo with that fanboy nonsense! It will be a tough fight for Mayweather simply because of his size. Fernando Vargas, Winky Wright, Prime Oscar and Shane and Tito would have murdered Canelo!!

Comment

Working...
                    X