Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
    wheelchair made up for the marked up face
    Wheelchair??did Manny put him in a ankle lock or something?he twisted his ankle after making Manny miss like 5 punches

Comment

That show does a good job of showing how misleading the HBO coverage was, it doesn't really give you a sense of the fight as a whole though.

I have Pac narrowly edging it after re-watching it a couple of times. There are probably four clear rounds for both guys, and four rounds that were toss ups. I would have no complaints with Bradley getting the decision.

Comment

Bradley landed the most significant punches of the bout - the body shots that eventually wore Pacquiao down. You're not going to change anyone's mind, Larry. Some people see it as a Manny domination and let them view it that way. In the end, the belts were awarded to the right person IMO. Even the new p*ctard Thomas Hauser aqreed.

Comment

WTF is it with you today Larry? You are in full on flowmo mode,first you make a bumsniff thread 'Floyd Mayweather ATG' and now this 'must bash Manny' crap cobbled together in the form an edited video.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            That show does a good job of showing how misleading the HBO coverage was, it doesn't really give you a sense of the fight as a whole though.

I have Pac narrowly edging it after re-watching it a couple of times. There are probably four clear rounds for both guys, and four rounds that were toss ups. I would have no complaints with Bradley getting the decision.
            great post. it's tiresome hearing so many foolishly claim pac dominated.
            say pac edged it but don't day "he dominated"

that's just silly

Comment

Haven't seen the entire fight yet but from what I have seen Pacquiao didn't work hard enough,just a few flurries to steal rounds
              However Bradley didn't have the power to get Manny's respect and got for ed back from Manny's attacks
              From what I saw you could argue Bradley controlled more of each round but Manny was the more effective

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                a beating all night long, eh? guess pac's on the outs then. they say that power is the last thing to go and if bradley got beat like you claim then pac's power is gone

bradley should've looked like margy and cotto from what you're implying
                funny that both cotto and margarito landed more shots on Pacquiao then Bradley did. funny that both of them came to fight and Bradley didn't. Pacquiao whooped his ass get over it you are making yourselves look stupid trying to justify a win for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Bradley landed the most significant punches of the bout - the body shots that eventually wore Pacquiao down. You're not going to change anyone's mind, Larry. Some people see it as a Manny domination and let them view it that way. In the end, the belts were awarded to the right person IMO. Even the new p*ctard Thomas Hauser aqreed.
                  the bodyshots were basically ignored by hbo so that in turn caused many to ignore it as well.

lord knows compubox ignored a bunch of them

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    great post. it's tiresome hearing so many foolishly claim pac dominated.
                    say pac edged it but don't day "he dominated"

that's just silly
                    Pac won the fight. Saying he edged it is as bizarre as saying he dominated. He won clearly, he didnt dominate and he didnt sneak it. He got stiffed, its boxing it happens, it shouldnt, but its a fact boxing fans just have to live with and always have.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Wheelchair??did Manny put him in a ankle lock or something?he twisted his ankle after making Manny miss like 5 punches
                      look at how many punches bradley missed

Comment

Working...
                      X